Best Rated threads in Porsche Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Porsche Cayman built in Finland?
I'm not quite sure if this was an error, but a local newspaper did a review on the Porsche Cayman, and it listed that it is built in Finland. Is there any truth to this? I have nothing against...
24
24

1989 Porsche 928 S4: what oil at 100K?
What grade of oil would one use in a 1989 Porsche 928 S4, automatic transmission, 100K? I say Mobil-1 "extended performance" synthetic 15W-50 is the best bet, though the opinions vary on this widely....
15
15

Porsche as commuter car?
Has anyone ever used their Porsche as a commuter car? I am currently residing in Germany and I drive about 100KM one way and have been looking at some 911's. I understand the servicing is outrageous...
3
3

911 Turbo: Starts from 2nd Gear, Radio
Hi all, Just got a 2008 911 Turbo/Tiptronic last week and am absolutely loving it. As Borat would say, "verrry niiiiice...." I always drive it with Sport Mode turned ON. Given this: #1 When coming to...
19
19