digital printing |computerized cutting services| Digital Cutting.

Established in 2004, Dot To Dot Digital Image focuses not only on the desig n, advertising and printing services but our clients’ needs and sat
isfaction as well. This company is equipped by more than ten advanced digit al inkjet printing machines which enable the printing process become faster and smoother. In becoming one of the best companies in the printing indust ry, we only produce the best quality products which able to leave you in gr eat satisfaction and astonishment. OUR PRODUCTS SWEETKAD The leader in the wedding invitation industry as it presents the most beaut iful, sweet and simple designs. SNIPSNAPZ One of the best brands in Malaysia that focuses on Customizable Photo Book, Handmade Box as well as Canvas Print. WALLARTZ Wallartz provides variety of wall decorations with innovative technology fr om HP which includes wallpaper, wall sticker, Acrylic and Canvas. ATHENA High quality packaging and presentation products which include photo books, premium boxes and custom made. MOMO Our “Web to Print Software” acts like a bridge between Desi gners, Manufacturers and Customers who are searching to purchase these prod ucts and services online.