Need Help Beta testing a new Porsche Social Network

Just finished up a new Social Network for Porsche enthusiasts. I could really use some help with the live beta. Its a non commercial site so I hope this isnt considered spam. I just need some folks to create an account and test out the features, kick the tires and make sure its all working pretty. Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciates. Thanks:)

address is:

admin