New York City - Porsche owners research ($250 honorarium)

Good afternoon.

I am inviting eight men and women who own 911s or Carerras, to participate in a focus group on Monday, April 18th, at 6:30PM. The nintey-minute group will be held in midtown Manhattan. Each participant will be paid an honorarium of $250, in cash; a light dinner will be served.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in participating, please call or pass along my message.

I promise that this is not a sales presentation of any sort, strictly brand research. I, too, promise that you will enjoy the session.

Thank you and best regards, David Leonard

Reply to
David Leonard