OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale

I have the OEM Porsche CD ROM that the dealership parts department uses to look up parts for all Porsche vehicles. It covers the 356 up to about 2004 models, both US destined and RoW (German market) models are covered.

Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

Reply to
Joe

Porsche has now put it on line, it's FREE to access. Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²