Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can Toyota EVER make a door that stays open when opened?
We've got a 1994 T-100 Pickup, a 2008 Prius and a 2010 Prius. In-Laws have a Sonoma. How come even parked facing downhill, opening a Toyota door results in the door bouncing or even closing back as if...
2
2

Damn air dam
I just purchased a new air dam for the second time in two months. $65 I would like to have spent, possibly, other ways. Would not having an air dam be of any great detriment to the Prius, considering...
20
20

Toyota partners with Tesla to make electric cars
Toyota is partnering with Tesla to make electric cars. Toyota has made a deal to buy the initial $50 million dollars of Telsa's upcoming $100 million dollar initial public stock Tesla has lost more...
3
3

Battery Longevity
Nearly a decade has passed, and I was wondering ( I have a 2001 ) as to the real world practical expected long term performance. So far as I can tell, mine is performing as good as in 2001. Others...
2
2

Updating the Prius GPS
Has anyone had their Prius GPS system updated recently? What's the cost and are there less expensive alternatives via non-dealer service facilities? TKM
1
1

Prius upgrades for the next generation
Possible Upgrades for the Prius ====================== have a plug-in option increase electric motor power 2x (use lighter rare earth permanent magnets) increase traction battery power capacity 2x...
1
1

GPS mounting location
Where is the best place to mount GPS (e.g. TomTom 130/Garmin 265WT) on a 2010 Prius dash? Which is better a suction cup window mount or a adhesive dash mount? Thanks. Walter .
3
3

Are these Prius features standard?
When picking up my Budget rental at the Ft. Myers airport (RSW), I allowed myself to be talked into taking a 2009 Prius (no extra charge) instead of the unknown "compact" that I'd asked for. It had a...
3
3

Toyota Gli 2008
Toyota GLI 2008 total Genuine Paint Scatchless CNG ALLOY RIM NEW TYRE navly blue color ...

2012 Prius MPV - Toyota MiniVan Hybrid scheduled for sale in 2011
2012 Prius MPV - Toyota MiniVan Hybrid being ready for sale in 2011 Nikkei business daily reported that Toyota Motor Corporation is planning to sell a competitively priced Prius-based hybrid minivan...

Finally, a Fully Respectable High-Volume 4-Cyl. Engine
On Apr 27, 4:20 pm, dsi1 >> dragster. The Subaru engine was such a dog that turning on the AC would yeah, the alternator was a PITA. the girlie had one of those a long time ago and being the "car...
9
9

Americans Now See U.S Car Quality Better Than Asian and German Makes
A survey conducted in March 2010 by the Associated Press and GfK Roper Public Affairs & Media has found that Americans now feel the quality of vehicles produced by domestic manufacturers has surpassed...
1
1

Whatever happened to the Prius
This group used to be about the Prius. Now it seems to be all about USA protectionism, with Toyota the current victim. Will it ever get back on topic?
1
1

Accelerator Recall
Took my 04 Prius in for 65,000 service today, and they performed the recall work.  The service rep told me that the recall was issued on Thursday.  The work was two fold:  They apparently bent the...

Humorous Toyota Prius Gas Mileage Post
I thought this group might enjoy this article. Send me an email if you do. Keith http://www.derangedblogger.com/2010/04/toyota-prius-30-thousand-dollar-video.html