Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

5 Great Car Deals
“What’s on sale?” It may sound like a strange way to start a new car search, but with the number of bad cars on the market dwindling ever closer to zero, it wouldn't be an irresponsible first...

Toyota Doesn't Know How to Fix GX460's Stability Control Yet
Well? By your own standard, your whine doesn't hold water unless you can name a car brand that does better by its customers. What do you drive/own?
14
14

Sweet&Sour Tora Tora Toyota's "shifty eyes" "inscrutable" HIDING DEFECTS
You no want defect? There's no defect in your order. Oh, you want extra defect? Itsinthere! Assho.

Download bueatiful car pictures...
Now watch these pictures car and be happy
1
1

Hamara Karachi car race postponed after accident
KARACHI: The car race, organized in the connection of Hamara Karachi Festival, was postponed after oil spread on the road. The two km long car race was organized in North Nazimabad Town in which 60...

Car sales increase 32 percent in 8-month FY 2009-10
KARACHI: The consumers’ confidence in the prospects of improving economy has reflected in terms of car sales increase which has surged by 32 percent to 75,275 units in eight months of current fiscal...

Best flood cam
cam moves regularly (too often perhaps) but gives you a great view of the flood. What looks like long tubes are actually sandbag dikes covered with plastic. In some cases the water is touching the...
1
1

Sign on a local Used Car Dealer that specializes in Toyotas:
Owner's Manual: It's good reading!

I had a 1992 FORD pickup surge UPHILL through a STOP sign
Scariest thing ever. Happened without warning. I'm glad no one was in front of me. I came to a complete stop and waited for traffic to clear. Suddenly, on a steep uphill incline, the Ford accelerated...
1
1

NHTSA cannot duplicate Sikes' Prius problem
Does this come as a surprise to anybody? "Sikes' lawyer says he is not looking for money..." Riiight...
8
8

My thoughts on the problems...
You know, I have owned 2 Priuses now, a 2005 and a 2010. Both fully loaded. I will buy another. But I have NOT had the problems these people are describing. Personally, I think there are several...
17
17

Toyota's Recall "Fix" to Prevent Accelerator Sticking
I had my 06 at the dealer today based on mileage (routine service) and in response to the accelerator pedal recall. The "fix" was to remove the rubber floor mat that I keep atop the factory mat and to...
2
2

Not again! - Feds probe Toyota Prius crash in NYC suburb
Driver: "I didn't push that much" This time it's a 2005 Prius. 5 years in service, assuming at least close to 75,000 miles driven. Why accelerate now? -------------------------------------...
1
1

Toyota's new theme song

A runaway 2008 Prius with stuck gas pedal reported
Runaway 2008 Prius with stuck gas pedal reported in California summary: On March 8, 2010, California Highway Patrol assisted a runaway 2008 Blue Toyota Prius when allegedly its gas pedal got stuck...
17
17