2014 Toyota Prius crash test rating drops to four stars

From AB

> Ok, if the 2013 and 2014's are identical , why are there changes?
What gives?

> There have been no changes in the test standards and no changes in
the car, other than minor reinforcement for small overlap crash test
which we believe did not compromise integrity. We are not sure why it
rated a 4 this time. We are looking at the test results and we are
confident the new generation will move back to 5 stars.

View the attachments for this post at:

Reply to
MummyChunk

Site Timeline Threads