Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The best add yet

Prius outsells Ford Explorer

Attention Prius owners
I thought they were warrantied "for the life of the car". It would seem the life of the car is 8 years. Nice :) -- Regards, Noddy.
5
5

Prius Stiff Ride
Yeah, that's one of the cheap 'mods' on the Prius list, like sticking hot water pipe foam insulation in the grill slots in the winter to get a lot more MPG. Tomes
6
6

Energy Mode
Is 6 blue bars on battery icon indicate a full charge?
6
6

Germin nav problem
I have a Garmin Nuvi 350, and use if periodically. My problem with it is that it can be set to do this or do that, but it can't be set to use the most common route. It is always trying to save .1 mile...
2
2

Hi Sign
Does anyone have the Hi sign when approaching another Prius?:-)
5
5

2004 Navigation
My factory installed navigation system on my 2004 Prius has been sending me in very strange directions, more so than usual. Does anyone know if there is a DVD update or what to do about it?
1
1

PRIUS RETAINS ITS VALUE ALRIGHT!
I guess " mexicans " dont have a clue anyhow.. lol
3
3

2002 Toyota Prius
2002 TOYOTA PRIUS only $7,199 or Any Reasonable Offer will be considered GO GREEN with this GASOLINE-ELECTRIC Hybrid, automatic transmission, climate control air conditioning, fully loaded, power...

2010
Okay, I do admmit to being young once, and drag racing a 1947 Ford on a dark secondary road, once or twice upon a time. And my own experience with small cars and attempting to keep up with traffic...
6
6

HYBRIDS HERE TO STAY
what an idiot you are.
39
39

2010 radio/sound
Just trying to figure out the 2010's four models. I have a 2006, with package 4. Among other things, it has a 6-disc CD changer (and I forget just which package that changer was in). Looking at the...
3
3

Prius 2010
1. Toyota Prius Click to enlarge picture The Toyota Prius is still the reigning mileage champ in the U.S., earning an EPA rating of 45 mpg highway, 48 mpg city for 2009. The Toyota Prius is the...

a better horn?
Is it possible to get a better horn? My 06 sounds like a VW Beetle.
2
2