Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Price Slash
™2627
1
1

Toyota
3
3

Used Prius price decline
In Southern California, a 2007 with nav can be bought for $16k, and other used Prius prices are proportionate. As another benchmark, a low-mileage 2004 in perfect condition just sold for about $12.5k....
5
5

Hybrid War: Honda vs Toyota
Business Week Given the parlous state of the auto industry, the rivalry between Honda's new Insight and Toyota's third-generation Prius is proving to be an enjoyable diversion. Committed to increasing...
47
47

Friction brake indicator
Does anyone know of a friction brake indicator for the Prius? I've spent a lot of time searching, but the only thing I've been able to find is a page from Hobbit that shows something he was...
6
6

Myhybridcar.com - is open
Hi, Jason, the inventor of the first hybrid mileage database, has opened a new web site with mileage database. Unlike Jason's new database handles all Prius generations: NHW10 - 1997-2000 NHW11 -...
2
2

Pics
1
1

Prius love on Greenobile.com
Hi Prius fans, I made a web community dedicated to green cars that I call "greenobile". I'm at the starting blocks of getting the word out, but I am asking Prius owners to rate their car as well as to...

PRIUS

Auto Seat
The seat cushion has arrived. Its great. I'm sitting on air.!!! :-)

everything you always wanted to know about hybrids
This website has answers to most of the common questions about hybrid vehicles.

Mercedes CL600 $7,860
Hey everyone, I just joined this web site, you should check it out. You can find some great deals on cars. Vehicle: 2002 Merceded CL600 Fully Loaded Book Value (Dealer Retail): $97,990 Purchase Price:...
3
3

Hello everyone
Hi there! I am a Toyota Aygo owner, and am very interested in all types of Toyota cars. I'm looking forward to being a member of this group, and just wanted to say hello!

Low Priced Cars...As Low As $200. Options
THE TIME IS NOW Let's face it.... the misfortune of others can now become your good fortune! Every vehicle must sell. You can be the fortunate one who takes advantage of these great buys - Many which...
2
2

Hello Everyone
Hi Guys, I just joined this group and am excited about beeing part of this group. There are exciting things going to happen.