Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

headlight adjustment on rover 75
Well folks I am a proud owner of a 2001 Rover 75. So far so good. But I was wondering the LHS headlight seems to have a different beam spread to the RHS. It seems to be more concentrated and spot on...
1
1

75 rear brake caliper
hi any articles available on the net to describe the change proceedure (right side rear on a 75 2 ltr deisel sticking) thanks

Rover 75 Radio code
My neighbour had to disconnect his battery last week, and now found his radio won't work without a code number. The trouble is the garage where he bought it (second hand) has been demolished. Does...
3
3

Removing stereo
How can I remove the stereo from a Rover Metro 96? Thanks

Overheating on 1998 Rover 620 Ti
Hi. I've just bought a 1998 R reg Rover 620 Ti (to replace my old M Reg Rover 620 Ti) and whilst it seems generally sound it has a problem with overheating. It generally runs a lot hotter than my old...
2
2

Chrome mirrors Rover 75
I have a Rover 75 con se and it has the chrome mirrors that whistle over 40mph, the problem is that the chrome has backed off from the housing. Does anyone know how to re secure these. A
2
2

1998 Rover 200 Not Starting
Hey there, i got to a junction yesterday and my rover just cut out and would not restart, and has not done all day today, i checked wasnt siezed and checked battery life and both fine, so im a little...
6
6

Car seat info please
Do any of you experts know if the rover 400 seats will fit a maestro as I am after some leather seats. Thanks Nath

Door lock loose
On my ol' Rover Metro 96 the door lock has come loose, the outside lock where the key goes in. I've taken the back of the door off and there's some kind of round piece of pressed metal that appears to...

Re: stupid Land Rover commercial
Is this the spot where they show Corsica? Nice visuals, I give the advertisement a B+. .. Mr. Hole The favor of your reply is requested. "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human,...

'98 rover 216 petrol cap
Hi, just bought a (very) second hand 216 cabrio, but the petrol cap doesn't pop open when i pull the lever in the cab of the car. Is there a particular way of opening it as it is more luck than...

Water/Coolant loss
Hi, I have a Rover 216 Coupe with a K-16 Engine. NIGHTMARE!! The problem started with water loss from the expansion tank/excessive steam/smoke from the exhaust and the temp guage rising and dropping...
1
1

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated May 6, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information,...

ROVER 200 Key Fob
I have a Rover 200 and the battery in the key fob is on its way out. I have checked and I can buy the battery on eBay but is the battery easy to replace and will it loose its "code" ? Thank you
4
4

416i fun :(
Hi all! This is the same burden that had a fuel tank change, wheel joint, brake job, MOT and road tax last week. Went out for a short run today, though it wasn't plannned as a short run, and parked up...
8
8