Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sway bar functions
Ever wonder how sway bars function? Visit

2003 1.4 ZR maintenance
is there an official maintenance manual (Haynes or the like) for the 1.4 ZR also where is best place to purchase original spares both engine and bodywork. regs dj
1
1

623GSI Valeo Fob unlock problem
What do u do when they do not work. Quoted £100 for a replacement fro the local dealer Any ideas

Rover 600GSI Sunroof stuck
Anyone out there know what might be the cause of the sunroof not sliding. It moves about 20mm then gets stuck. The tilt still works fine Hope you can help. Thanks if u can Tony
1
1

Rover 414i
It is a twin cam so how many cam belts does it have? pete
3
3

Is this a good deal?
I've been offered a 75 Connoisseur SE 2001 with only 8,000 miles on the clock for =A37k. Does this sound like a good deal to you?
3
3

Slave
Hi all rover 2.0 turbo diesel how do you bleed a hydralic clutch when there is no bleed valve on slave or m/clyinder ????

OT: Swaybar functions
Ever wonder how sway bars function? Visit

I will buy car parts rover mg
I will buy car parts rover mg or please, < ask > about offers on mailbox whole

I will buy car rover mg
I will buy car. I will buy following the case car rover mg or please, < ask > about offers on mailbox whole

hallo please
poland club rover mg Witaj w serwisie ROVERki.pl!

rover 414,Si,central lock fuse problem
I have problem with my rover 414,'93 Si,16v. The car was running fine for few weeks,but I hadn't got a left tail light. I was wondering what could be a problem,bulbs were OK,fuses too,so i removed the...
1
1

Rover K-series inlet manifold - what size sockets/spanners to remove it ???
Hi, I have a Rover 416 with the 16V k-series engine. I need to remove the inlet manifold to change the gasket but as having problems with the lower row of nuts. The upper row of stud nuts bolts have...
3
3

Rover25 Problems W Reg
Hi All I Have Some Problems With My Rover25 W Reg 1) Dash Board Lights Don't Work 2) Some Times You Have to Tap Starter to Start Engine Need Help & Advice With Problems as Above Regards JB
2
2

Fog Light indicator 75 Sterling
I hope it's the correct spelling, but I don't get an indicator that I'm using my front foglights (I can't bliev that'the correct word) on my dashboard. I have a 1999 75 Sterling (that's the 2.5l 6...
2
2