Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

exhaust fumes
My rover 75 is becoming increasingly annoying.... this time its exhaust fumes. I dont have a proble in the main, but when I turn on my heater, exhaust fumes come throug. If I turn on the switch to...

rover 75 time clock
Ive had my rover 75 for 18 months or so and recently the time clock has stopped..it sometimes goes for a few hours then stops. Recently stopped altogether...any suggestions on its removal/fix??

Anyone Want a Rover 75 for Nothing?
T Reg 2.5 litre V6 petrol engine. Was an up-market model in its day - leather upholstery, climate control, CD changer, ... Body work very tatty, but sound. Good on the inside. 108,000 miles on the...
4
4

2001 Rover 45 and Bio Fuel.
Hi folks Just got a quick question to ask you chaps regarding the 45s fuel pump. Is this the brand of fuel pump that is ok to use bio fuels though. Coz aparatly some fuel pumps seal rot out when using...

Rover 75 : Hard to start when hot.
I had difficulty re-starting the engine on three or four ocassions the after longish runs in the recent hot weather. I could eventually start if the car was left for about half an hour. Anyone got any...

ZS Parts
Hi all I have a load of mk1 mg zs saloon parts in solar red , a complete rear boot lid , rear bumper , rear lights , front lights , front grille , left and right side sils , a new speaker repalcement...

For sale rover vitess p reg andover hants UK
gold 2ltr email if interested keith

Superchips
Has anyone used this company to retune the ecu? What are the results like? Mark
1
1

Rover 75 Servicing
Can anyone recommend a good place to have my 75 serviced? I live near Bicester (Oxfordshire/Bucks border) Thanks in advance Mark

Rover 214 SI handbrake lever
Hi all, I need some suggestions about the handbrake lever of a 214 SI (1994). When lifting the lever , the push-button doesn¢t perfectly return in its rest position, causing the lever not to stay...

CD Autochnager in Rover 45
Hi all, The CD Auto-changer in my Rover 45 is being temperamental. It jumps at the slightest bump in the road and also is very fussy about the type of disk being played. It has taken a dislike to...
3
3

radio fault
I just replaced my rover 75 car battery. I have a synphony radio install and the unit has just come up with the code EP E02 for some reason...no matter what I try nothing seems to let me get to the...
1
1

Clock
I haave a 416si 1977 fitted with a R760 Clock/Radio My problem is the illumination has failed and it is almost impossible to read any information. I would appreciate any help anyone can give Thank you...

The Vanden Class of MG Rover forums
The Vanden Class of MG Rover forums ***NO HYUNDAI DISCOUNT SCHEMES CURRENT OR PLANNED*** "The most refreshing forum in the galaxy" - Paul Stowe?"A hell of an achievement ... a great place to hang out"...
3
3

Rover 620ti for sale
Check out my ti which is for sale on ebay.