Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Metro 1.1 poor acceleration
Hello to all I have a really curious problem with a 1.1 carb metro. It idles sweetly, revs OK when stood still but will not pull Acceleration is OK in first but in second it will accelerate to about...
5
5

Rover 114 should I sell or scrap?
Hi People My Dad (lives in Leeds) has just turned 80, he has a very nice Rover 114GSI, it is honestly immaculate from front to back with EW, leather seats and so on for a car of this type, there is...
6
6

Rover 25 engine
Helped a neighbour swap the engine in his rover car. K-series engine? The engine he put in was out of a scrap car he bought and had the engine running before the swap and it was fine. We started it...
1
1

Land Rover LR3 listings, parts and accessories, reviews, price research specs
eBay Motors:

Rover 45 radio fuse
Hi Guys My Rover 45 (2000 model) which I've had for the last 4 years has started blowing it's fuse. Three in the last week and now it won't take a fuse without blowing. It is a common flaut amongst...
4
4

NOW WE'RE MOTORING
Is your Rover forum a laughing stock across the internet? Are you bored to tears by the same-old same-old over-moderated discussions? Do you fear damage to your reputation by being associated with the...

Rover restoration?
East Coast Rover ( used to do restoration but apparently no longer does. Does anyone have any suggestions to restoring a 1993 RR (180K miles in 'rough' condition)? Thanks. -F

Austin AmCLASSador
Join the VANDEN CLASS of MG Rover forums at: uncensored, and now with Supercover * "The most refreshing forum in the galaxy" - Paul Stowe, (ex-)NAC-MG * "Absolutely cool" - Keith Adams, * "Damn fine"...

Free Discount Cards Provided By American Consultants Rx
Here is a company called American Consultants Rx that I came across that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up to 60% off of generic drugs to non...

FA Round the World Baby Austin motoring 1st. 1933
Round the World in a Baby Austin by Hector Macquarrie 1st edition, 1933,some discolouration,a little corner wear to boards (see scan) otherwise a very nice copy. 384 pages Superb tale of crossing the...

screen misting
Hi, Don't know if this is a Rover specific prob, but this seems like a good place to start... Got an N Reg rover 416, and the inside of windscreen mists up (starting around this time of year) really...
9
9

STERLING WORK
Join the VANDEN CLASS of MG Rover forums at: uncensored, and now with Supercover "A sweetly running forum free from harassing peculiarities" - Pathe News "Very pleasant people to do business with" -...

Austin/Rover high temperature warning light.
Just bought myself a Maestro 1.3 "A" Series. (Stop laughing at the back) This has been fitted with the instruments from a Montego with the rev counter and "high engine temperature warning light". I...
4
4

PICS: A couple snaps of 2008 Range Rover Supercharged HSE
Here are a few pictures of a new 2008 Range Rover Supercharged HS (Full Sized) - Black/Ivory Interior/Piano Wood taken this past wee Just off of the truck View the attachments for this post at:

Boiling
I've got a problem with a 16v 214. After running normally for five minutes or so the temperature soars and the coolant overflows. One theory is that the cylinder head gasket has blown, and another is...
5
5