Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rover 216 Sli (P) - How do I change front indicator?
Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the front (passenger) indicator? Bought the bulbs from Halfords, they say they can't fit this - is it a tricky job? Thanks Ceri

rover water pump?
I have just replaced the head gasket on my rover 211i, oil in water . I had the head skimmed replaced the head bolts and all the gaskets. I could not remove the crankshaft bolt to remove the timing...
6
6

FS Rover 414
My old 1996 'N' reg 414 will be for sale towards the end of next week. I am in Ipswich. pete
4
4

420GSI (Bubble) NSR whining/binding ?
97 R reg GSI saloon, discs all round (ABS), there's a fairly loud whining/binding noise from NSR that's got considerably louder last 1000 miles. The rear pads were replaced before this started, the...
2
2

drivers mirror
due to neds my exterior mirror on my 05 rover 25 has been kicked off ( hanging by what appears to be three adjusting cables ) has anyone took this apart or know how to strip it down i'm pretty handy...
4
4

maestro van
Long shot I know, but does anyone have/or know the whereabouts of a fuel tank for a diesel maestro van? Brian C
1
1

820 Grille
Has anybody got a grille for a97 820 Turbo Coupe ?Plan B is to chrome mesh it,any ideas who can supply mesh ? John

Rover 420 alarm
Locking the drivers doors with the fob or key sets off the alarm although reaching through the back door and locking with the button doesn't. Can anyone who has come across this problem provide a...

WTD: 416 rear N/S brake caliper
P reg 416i 5 door, petrol with manual gearbox. Car has ABS if that makes any difference.
4
4

Anyone breaking a UK P reg 416i?
I bought a P reg 416i. The previous owner removed the stereo and cut off the wiring block. I have bought a replacement Rover stereo but now need the wiring block to solder back into the dash. It looks...

Rover 218 Turbo Diesel
Anybody give me info on the fuel system. Got water in the diesel and the fuel filter clogged up. Not sure where to find the fuel pump and is the black plastic knob on the top of the filter a priming...
1
1

rover 25 hydraulic lifters
Hi, does anyone know how much of a job it is to change a set of hydraulic lifters on a rover 25 1.4 16v on a W plate (2000)? Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks Guy
7
7

engine oil capacity
Hi, i was just wondering if anybody knows the engine oil capacity for a rover 25 1.4 16v on Wplate (2000)? Cheers Guy
1
1

218 Turbo Gearbox
Just bought a 218 Turbo Diesel (Peugeot engine) with what sounds like a collapsed thrust bearing. Going to take the gearbox off on Saturday but I've never taken a 218 TD gearbox off, are there any...

214 coolant pipe
I need a coolant pipe, the one that runs behind the engine on the 214SLi (1995). Does anyone know of a stockist/manufacturer of such things? KC
3
3