Rover 216 (1992) negative camber

Hi,

I am running a 1992 rover 216 in sprints, the car has 60mm lowered suspension and g-max shocks but is understeering too much at the moment, I was thinking about trying to give the front end some negative camber but cannot find any way of doing this. Does anyone out there know of a way? (I was thinking of either adjustable top mounts or slightly longer track control arms)

TIA,

Duncan

Reply to
Duncan Macarthur