Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Saab_c900] some changes and re-organisation of www.classicsaab.net forums
Hi everyone, I've done a bit of re-organisation of the forums and added a few new ones today at "". In addition I've fixed up the site's forum information page (at "") so that the order of the...

Automatics and towing...
Hi all, A quick question to which I hope there's a nice answer :o) The battery on my 9000CDE died yesterday leaving me stranded on a busy road, with no option but to tow her 4 miles to a safe...
3
3

Can worn front suspension rubbers cause vibrations?
I have slightly worn front suspension rubbers (the ones which are closest to the middle of the car are a little bit torn on the sides). Can this cause light vibrations when driving and heavy...

2004 9-3 Oil change interval/oil type
5
5

Rebuild a Clutch Master Cylinder....
I removed my Clutch Mastrer Cylinder and I am trying to be build it. purchased a Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild kit and as I was replacing all f the seals there is an extra little rubber part that I...

1990 saab radio removal
I pulled out the old radio with the removal tools and unscrewed all the screws I could see in the back of the box it was in but I can't see how to remove the box itself. I want to use it to put the...
1
1

Hirsch perfomance pack 9-3 conv auto 2004
Has anyone got any stats for the Hirsch performance pack (HPP) for a 9-3 Areo 2004 conv. I have just swapped in my sport sedan which had HPP and loved having a 6.x second car. However, as the conv is...
2
2

Musical Air Horns
Mate of mine has a BMW 325, he's just fitted a set of these:- want some for my C900, obviously I'd leave the original horn in for the normal MOT purposes. These I would have on a separate switch, for...
7
7

94 Saab Aero 9000- how to baby it?
I have had atleast about 100 problems with this car from 60K miles to 130K miles now. After replacing transmission, turbo, breaks, tires, one wheel bearing, muffler and what have you, it is coming...
2
2

UK repair info
Now I'm blonde, so type slowly. My other half (who did most of the work on our cars and arranged whatever he couldn't do) has recently left. My H reg 9000 is due it's mot at the begining of May and a...
3
3

Saab Performance Driving Team to be in Westfield, Massachusetts in June
All, The Saab Performance Driving Team is going to be at the Westfield, Massachusetts International Airfield for their Air Show on June 24th-25th are amazing! That would be a HUGE venue for Saab...
1
1

C900 Wheel sizes and tyre ratios
Hi all, I've just got a new set of wheels ... Some Super Incas. I've popped them on the car this evening and they seem to be fine. They came with 185/65 R15 ratio tyres and the wheel ratio is 15x5.5J...
2
2

Car Wars - Saab car of choice for theives...
Anyone see car wars on the box last night?(UK) I didn't but apparently C900's and 9000's are car of choice for getaways in Manchester. Ram raid with a 4*4 and getaway in a C900. Don't take your Saab...
9
9

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated March 26, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

[Saab_c900] egad - a brand new 'Airflow' kit for 3-dr 900's - Ebay UK
Egad! egad - a brand new 'Airflow' kit for 3-dr 900's - Ebay UK! More info at:
1
1