Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Resetting the month/date?
I just had my car serviced which entailed disconnecting the battery which in turn, set my date and time to 12:00 01 JAN on my 1999 Saab 9-3. I know if I hold the hour button it will go back in time...
1
1

top leak
I took a 91 900 for a test ride and found water on driver side floor and about three inches of standing water in the boot. Owner claimed must have got in there due to the storm. LOL. Are the...
1
1

Saab 93 Water leak
Hi, I have a Saab 93 (1998) and I have a puddle of water that appears in the boot after rainfall. It appears to be even worse if I have been driving the car during the rain. The dealership has...

Saab Aero-X caught filling up gas outside of Stockholm
All, I just picked up on this! You got to take a look at these and save them, and post them to your website. A) Who is driving it? B) Why are they on a normal road with other cars? SG
17
17

What's whirring sound from engine of 9-3?
I just got a 9-3, and though it's quiet there's a quite audible noise from the engine. It's kind of a whirring spluttery noise that goes up and down in frequency with revs when it's in gear. What is...
5
5

Reset little screen on 2003 Saab 9-3
Is there any way to reset the little screen on the dash? (Sorry, I just got the car about a month ago and don't know the tech terms! :) When I fill up with gas now - completely full - it says I have...
5
5

Yikes! Puff o' smoke...
1987, T16 Aero. Coming up the motorway on Sunday I thought I noticed a "puff" of smoke from my exhaust. The only way I could reproduce it was thus... 1/ Floor it and get it flying, (80mph ish in fifth...
11
11

Saabs year 99-00
Dear Saab friends, I am considering buying a Saab 9-3 dti 2.2 125 hp, year 2000, cca 80 000km. And since that I live I Croatia where we don't have good Saab dealer network I am interested in opinions...
4
4

Ethanol ?
Hello, What is your guys' opinion of the engine development at Saab (GM) that runs on ethanol-based gasoline? Please, keep all GM-bashing to other threads; here I am just curious to see the technical...
24
24

Google Groups
Hi; I just wanted to relay the events of the past few days regarding my pride & joy - 2001 9-5 2.3t estate. Had it for just over a year and it's behaved impeccably, a real joy to drive. However, on...
7
7

So NASCAR Stole the Saab Ad music
So Nascar stole the Saab Ad Music

Hibernated 9000
I have an '88 9000 Turbo that's been stored and covered in my garage for a little over a year and a half now, unfortunately I've been out of the country and it hadn't been started since being stored....
3
3

Dash Lights
Occasionally in my 2001 93 the radio display on the SID goes dark (the time, date and temperation info on the SID stays lit) as do all the lights on the controls under the radio. The radio still...
5
5

9-3SS w/ BI-Xenons - headlight high beams
In my new (to me) 2003 9-3 Sport Sedan I have the Bi-Xenon headlights, which are quite a nice thing as my night vision becomes worse with advancing age. I noticed that there is a conventional high...
8
8

Starting problem
I drive a 1999 9-3S hatchback. When I try starting my car, the engine seems to start when I turn the key, but doesn't continue to run when I let go of the key. All the lights on the front panel come...