Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Forget Turbo-Saab's!!
My friend own's at 9000 CC 2,3 Turbo, which has 400 Bhp / 580 Nm torque. And I luv that car - just flies, compared to my 235 Bhp 9000 CS. But this Sunday, I went to a danish Autoshow. They had a thing...
3
3

1988 saab 900 turbo
Like an idiot while taking the battery I touched the side of the car. There was a pow and a flash. Now the car wont start. I hear it trying but it's not turning over. I checked the fuses all fine, all...
3
3

Turbo/APC guage
Does anybody know what the most common ailment is regarding the turbo guage on a 900? I'm not sure if it might be a hose or a wire. If it is, what/where is the cure? Any help will be appreciated.
12
12

2001 9-5 V6 3.0L - a good buy with GM engine?
I need to know why it would be good or bad for me to pick up a 2001 9-5 with a V6 3.0L engine in it. I've read some of the posts here that mention some dislike for the GM engine, but I would like to...
18
18

Mid-Michigan mechanics
I've got a 2001 9-5 Aero, live in the Lansing, Michigan, area, and I really don't care for the local dealer. Anybody in this group from the area have a mechanic they would recommend?

Dad's knee
What's happened to my knee then? Woke up this morning with a sore left knee, no reason for any damage that I know of. I can't quite straighten it without it hurting, and I can't quite squat down to a...
7
7

9-5 heater fan problem(s)
Greetings to all of this great Saab NG: Advice requested, please. The heater fan on our 1999 Saab 9-5 SE has stopped. I checked the appropriate fuses according to the owners manual but wonder if their...
1
1

9-5 transmission problem(s)
Hello good folks of this Saab NG: Our 1999 Saab 9-5 SE auto trans had started making whirring and occasional buzzing noises about 2 weeks ago. Fluid was checked and deemed to be at proper level. There...
4
4

1999 Saab 9-3 with ABS, Pkg Brake, and Chk Engine lights on
Hello: I looked thru the old postings on this site and didn't find anything related to my problem. I have a 1999 Saab 9-3. The ABS, Parking Brake, and Check Engine lights are all lite up, but only...
4
4

V6 9-5 - is it worth the risk?
I've read a lot about this in the past few years here, seems that there is a good bit of apprehension abut the 3.0l V6 in a 9-5. I have to say that I never really paid a whole lot of attention. Turns...
6
6

C900 removing the gearbox
So I've been at the wrecker the last couple days trying to get the gearbox out of a 900. I've got the instructions off of saabsite for dropping it out the bottom and I'm stuck at the point of the stud...
5
5

Well, the convertible is on Ebay now.
Anyone interested in something for the Summer. 've tried to be honest about the problems.
55
55

Saab on 'men and motors'
Did anyone see the Saab feature on uk digital channel 'men and motors'? They gave an introduction to Saab from airplanes to latest GM 9-3 sports saloon. Though they missed a couple of things, such as...
4
4

9000 rear door stuck shut..
Can anyone help me get the rear door on our '92 9000CS LPT please? It's been stuck shut for several months now, so I've set about it today as it's not too cold and not raining.. yet. I've got the...
1
1

C900 Bumper Styles
I'm looking for some comment about these bumper styles: Now, I know that bumper style was fitted to the UK's 1994 'Ruby' Edition and to a Swedish T16S Special Edition of the same year, but here's the...