Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

saab alarm setting
can anyone help. how do i stop my alarm from beeping when i set it. it is really upsetting the neighbours when i come home late and set the alarm.
7
7

"I can't believe that we were so stupid," Lutz said of GM.
Finally...he admits it! 's plan of selling one car in all markets makes sense. Unfortunately, attempts by Ford to do the same thing only got the company mired in details..see the Ford Contour, Escort...

upgrading my '94 9kCSE
Hi All, I have a '94 9000 cse that I plan on upgrading. I want better handling and of course more HP/torque. Here is what I'm thinking of doing, please let me know if you have any suggestions as to...
2
2

new 05 conv
I am negotiating for a new 05 sabb linear conv. the list on it is 37800. I feel the car going to be 2 years old in 6 months. The car is brand new with only 10 miles on it. Can anyone help me with a...
3
3

Rough Start on 1996 900s
I have a 1996 900s, non-turbo model, around 175K. Occasionally it is tough to start, and at times I can't get it started, especially in cold weather, but not always when its "freezing" out; I live in...

Has anyone ever weekend-raced a Viggen?
Has anyone taken a Viggen to the track? I am not talking about Pikes Peak type of racing, but stock-car, no-mods, drive it to track, drive it home type of approach. -Dima

Extended Warranty
Hello all! The lease on my '02 9-3 SE ends at the end of April and I am interested in purchasing the car. However, if I buy my car I will definitely need an extended warranty and would appreciate some...
15
15

automatic windows
Hi! I've got 9-3 SS 2005 TiD. I know that it is possible to shut windows when I close central locking, but unfortunately this function is not enabled. Does anyone know how to enable this function?...
2
2

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...
8
8

Considering a '90 900T
The subject heading says it all: tomorrow I'm looking at a '90 900 Turbo, Edwardian Grey. It's in Winnipeg, Manitoba, but it has a US speedometer. No rust, apparently, and the asking price is C$3900...
15
15

I'm Seeling My '02 Viggen some questions
Hi all, The wife and I decided to sell the '02 Viggen we leased back in July '02. I've got some questions about where is the best place to advertise this, and what you think a fair price would be?...
9
9

wet 99 99-3 remote waterlogged
My 18 month old son threw one set of keys with the fob into his bath. I dried out the fob and replaced the battery but it still won't work. Is there anything that can be done or is a new fob required?...
4
4

Advertising Suggestions
I am selling my 57k miles NG 900s auto 3 door. I am in the Hertfordshire area of the UK. Any suggestions on the most effective advertising mediium?
5
5