Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Saab_c900] saab tool page updated
Hi everyone, I've updated the Saab tool page today at "" and added pictures of as many of the tools as possible. The main addition is to include reference to two slightly different oil filter wrench...
16
16

SAAB GUY SERVER PROBLEM SOLVED
GET AHOLD OF ME AND I WILL SOLVE YOUR BANDWIDTH PROBLEM............. I WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY!
5
5

ABS ECU fuse blown
1990 2.3 L 9000. Instead of 10A and 30A fuses by the brake ECU relay, the previous owner had a pair of 30A fuses. One has blown. Result: ABS and general brake warning lights on, and no brake hydraulic...

Re: How much is this SAAB worth?
>> As are all Holden and Ford cars too, since they're also made by American-owned multinational corporate raiders (gee isn't Holden owned by the very same GM which bought Saab in 1990?)... 8-) It...
16
16

[Saab_c900] C900 Carbon Fiber Hood Now Available! (fwd)
The following email has been received from Yankton Tuned in regard to Kevin's carbon-fibre C900 hoods! The pre-productions ones (pics of which have been shown in a couple of threads at look great!...
14
14

EGR Valve... continued
I was reading the EGR Valve topic about removing the egr system altogether, sounds good, but my question is would it work on a non turbo charged Saab? My problem is that the PVS valve broke on my egr...
2
2

VT/USA: c900 dies while saving its sleepy driver
tex
4
4

Attention Johannes!
Hey Johannes! Remember a couple of weeks ago when we were chit-chatting about 9000's, turbos & the like? Well I picked up my 2.3l FPT Aero today & I promised to tell you my conclusions... :) :) :) :)...
1
1

Headlight wipers
hope anyone can help I cleared the quite heavy ice from my front and back windscreen but forgot to clear the headlights and now both headlight wipers are at a very strange angle and don't seem to want...
4
4

Rear end sway in 92 9000T Also valve guide seals?
I have a 92 9000T 5-speed 2.3l Turbo with 195k miles which I have been gradually nursing back towards perfect health. I notice on entering curves, the rear end seems to want to come around for a brief...

iPod in 2003 9-3
Is there any way to cleanly incorporate a 5th gen ipod into a 2003 9-3 sedan? I don't have an aux in port next to the cigarette lighter in my console. Also, is there any way to sync up the steering...
2
2

86 900 Transmission upgrade opinions
Hey all. My 86 900t automatic tranny is on its way out and I planning to replace it with a manual (I just hate the auto, I prefer the control of a manual). I have secured a transmission & engine from...

'01 9-3SE Sludge?
Anyone have an idea as to what a white, soft foamy/sludge-like build up on the end of the oil "dip-stick" could be? I'm inclined to think it may be an early indicator of a bad head gasket or a...
1
1

9-3 stuck CD
Hi, I recently bought an '03 9-3 vector. Nice car but a CD got stuck in the player today giving an "error ejecting CD" message and I can't get it out. Any hints other than bringing it back to the...

9-3 CD player question
Could someone please confirm whether the CD player in a new 9-3 should also play mp3 discs, or just regular audio? Any suggestion for a website that discusses things like this about saabs? Thanks...