Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

jokes
A lion, a bear and a chicken are boasting to each other in a bar: Bear: When I growl, the whole forest is afraid of me.. Lion: When I roar, the entire jungle trembles in fear.. Chicken: Hah! All I...

Electrical Mystery
This problem has me stumped (and stranded in Reseda.) Mechanic's looking at it tomorrow morning anyway, but I thought I'd throw this out here as a sort of a Car Talk gedankenexperiment. A few days ago...
5
5

GM reaffirms committment to Saab...York/Kerkorian renege on hacking off Saab
or... this means they will finally give Saab the focus and attention it requires to start build great cars again. - tex
8
8

9-5 GPS Nav
Hi there, Got a 2003 9-5 model... am thinking to install a GPS navigation in there... Would be grateful for any advice on how to arrange that the cheapest... Alex
6
6

Need suggestions for speakers on SAAB 93
I have a 2000 Saab 93 convertible and I want to replace the 6 factory speakers. I need suggestions on what speakers to replace them with and sizes. Also the radio has been changed to a JVC USB model...

9000 info display darker
The orange info display in my 1993 9000 CSE is getting darker, it's now difficult to read while driving. Any ideas?
3
3

BSR PPC Stage 1 - 2004 9-3 Aero: Anyone try it?
Hi all, I have an '04 9-3 Aero and I'm wondering if anyone has tried the "BSR PPC Stage 1" ECU re-program for the 2.0T engine. The spec sheet looks like it is a pretty impressive upgrade, but I would...

Help! Legroom problem with 9-3. Solutions????
I'm feeling depressed because I just bought a 9-3 1999 5 door. At the time I bought it I thought the legroom was OK, though only just with seat right down and right back. after driving it in traffic...
4
4

Saab 9-3 - How long/difficult to change all pads/discs?
99 9-3 convertible. This is a bit of a general question, but how long should it take, and how difficult is it to change all the pads/discs? I can't do it myself but I work at MIRA which means I might...
15
15

New addition to the family...
We are delighted to announce the arrival of a new addition to the family. 1996 Saab 9000 2.3L Aero, scarabe green / beige leather / eighteen hundred pounds. Father & Saab are doing well. Very well ;)
2
2

Saab '89 9000s electrical (only fires with low battery)
This thing will not fire a plug unless the alternator is disconnected and the battery is almost dead and then it will only run until the battery finishes dying. I have swapped computers with another...
7
7

Aero-X concept
but who cares...it'll never actually see the light of day. - tex
10
10

1983 900 automatic transmission
The reverse went out in my '83 900 automatic. It slips very badly all of a sudden. All forward gears are working fine. Any ideas? Is my transmission done for? Thanks Rod1148
2
2

C900 JT 3" Exhaust & Downpipe
Hi everyone, I am interested in fitting one of these 3" exhausts with the downpipe to my C900 T8: PING Alastair Dore. I was speaking to Aeromotive this afternoon and they think they fitted one...
4
4

92 TCS comp
hi i have a tcs comp from a 1992 9000 and i was wondering what would it go for? because someone wants to buy it of me. the car only has 130,000m on it.