Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Saab_c900] 1983 8V turbo car fuel-pump news
I finally managed to get the fuel pump check valve to undo from the banjo fitting on the fuel line by manipulating a 12" shifting spanner over the body of the check valve to hold it steady while...

Sludge and Flush
Hi, all. We have a '99 2.3L approaching the end of its basic warranty life. It is not showing any sludge symptoms yet. However, if sludge develops down the road, I'm worried about Saab honouring the...
14
14

Help me decide on a replacement car
Hi all, The lease on our '04 Viggen is up in the summer, and it is time to decide what to do about it. My wife has been the primary driver of the 9-3, while I have a '94 9000 CSE. The CSE has 135k on...
9
9

Two Saab reviews
I have two really nice Saab reviews from the Boston Globe: The first is for the new 9-3 and voices our frustrations with GM: second is for the new 9-7x and, well, they said it was the most Saab-like...
5
5

engine swap 9000
hello there, just after some help ive got a 95 saab griffin 9000 3.0i v6. I want to put the engine in my 92 saab 9000 2 ltr lpt turbo, has anyone tried this. Is the gear box the same as they are both...
10
10

Electrical problem
About 2 weeks ago I was driving and my stereo and dashlights went out. About 4 minutes later the check engine light came on and my car started running very rough and was idling around 500 RPM. I...
1
1

Re: Re "Service Theft alarm"
Wow! You (SCrowe) mean that if I find a Saab Technician willing to use his Tech2 magic, this can be overcome by a software fix? Will the dealer try to thwart this? Maybe a moonlighting tech or a...
2
2

What websites/telephone numbers to find a used 9-3 in UK?
I'm looking for a used 9-3. I'd be grateful for any information on where to find one - recommended dealers (under =A34k - no posh showrooms), individuals, friends of friends, websites - absolutely any...
3
3

Want 9-3, selling 900 turbo saloon (85)
I want to move up from my 1985 classic 900 turbo saloon 2 door (charcoal) to a later model - thinking of a 9-3 or maybe 9-5. Looking to spend up to =A33,500 for right car. I'm in Kensington London,...

Safety Certificate Required - Ottawa, Ontario
Good Day, I just purchased a 1994 Saab 900 S 2.5L V6 and I need to acquire a safety certificate to register the vehicle. There are only minor issues that will prevent the vehicle from passing a...
3
3

FA SAAB Club Newsleters
Don't know if it is proper to post here but some might be interested. I am selling July 1982 through September 1991 SAAB Club of America Newsletters on Ebay. Item Number is 8039427571. These contain a...
2
2

Anyone manage to see the Saab TV clips yet?
Anyone manage to see the Saab TV clips yet? SG
4
4

Cheap 1986 900S cars fpr parts or repair.
I posted a couple of days ago, listing these cars for sale cheap. Surely, there's someone out there who's willing to take them off my hands. I'd really hate to relegate them to the scrapyard at this...
4
4

19" wheels for SAAB Viggen?
Hi, I have a 9-3 viggen... right now it has 17" wheels... can I get 19" wheels on it? What are the negatives and positives of doing so? Thanks Lyle
15
15

trouble with directional (turn signal)
Hi, I have a '91 Saab 900 and the directional is giving me some trouble. The right directional works fine. The left doesn't work at all. The hazards also don't work properly. The hazards cause the...
6
6