Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 Brand New Saab TV Ads in the U.S. today
All, Please let us all know if you are able to get any of the 2 new Saab TV commercials (1 9-3 and the other new 9-5). There were 2 brand new videos that I managed to catch ( no way to capture from TV...

ABS Failure after a carwash!
So I decided I'd wash my car today, and my engine bay while I was at it. Its a '94 9000CSET. So after I got everything nice a spiffy (and just about ran my well dry), my ABS light came on when I went...

99 9-3 Lost key
A friend has a 99 9-3, and lost the key. She said she went to the dealer and said they would have to replace the whole anti theft system for $2,000. This sounds a little crazy. If my key in my 96...
5
5

2003 9-3 Linear: Full Alarm vs. Door Alarm Only
I would like to keep the alarm on my 9-3 on Door Alarm Only (for reasons related to pets and leaving windows partially open in the summer). After having set the alarm to Door Alarm Only, it later...

[Saab_c900] pair of shelby wheels listed on Ebay - now with packing/freight info
Hi everyone, I've listed a couple of shelby 'silvervane' wheels on Ebay. Today I received packing/freight quote info for Australian metro destinations from pack and send which I've appended to the...

C900 dangling connector
Just finished up the head gasket replacement on the '88 900S 16V, I was pleased to find a nice big crack in the gasket between a coolant passage and the cam chain galley, but everything else seemed to...
9
9

My '98 900 is eating tail-lights...
OK - so maybe I should go read my manual again.. becuse there's a P21/5W stamped on the piece where I put the bulb in... But I swear the manual says 1157. Anyway they work for a few months but then...
3
3

CHEAP!!! Classic 900S x 2
My wife and I have loved the Saabs, but neither of us have knees that can handle a clutch, and classic 900s and automatic transmission are not a good match. Thus, I have two 1986 900S cars for sale...

Installing A New Front Crank Seal On A 9000
How do I get a straight, even force to make the seal seat right? When do I know it does?
4
4

[Saab_c900] pair of Saab 'Silvervane' Carrol Shelby wheels listed on Ebay (.au)
Hi everyone, I've decided to list a pair of Saab 'Silvervane' Carroll Shelby wheels (to suit 1978 to 1987 C900's) which I was keeping to build up a full set from, but other needs mean they'll have to...

Saab 93 Convertible audio Problem.
Hello, I have a 2000 Saab SE Convertible with the 6 speaker system. Like an Idoit I took the Saab to a local Circuit City to have the factory radio replaced. They installed a JVC KD-G510 radio and...
3
3

Convertible Seating
Do all Saab convertibles have seating just for 4? There's no 3rd seatbelt in the rear seat? Thanks, Vinton
2
2

Re "Service Theft alarm" Help
Gary Fritz, I'm curious how you made out. I'm thinking of tackling this myself. Larry
5
5

'03 9-3: Trunk lid emblem
Hello, I need to replace the trunk lid emblem on my 2003 9-3. Any pointers on removing the old emblem? (Is it attached with adhesive, with pins that I access from inside the trunk - etc.). Best...
6
6

Just about to give up on the radio -- '94 9K CSE
Hi again, I have tried just about everything to get my radio going in the car. I've tried every suggestion I can find as far as getting it to accept the code. I'm seriously considering getting an...
10
10