Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[c900] Clutch Pedal Travel
I have a 1985 UK spec (right hand drive) 5dr which has a lot of travel in the clutch pedal before it does anything and it struggles to disengage with what usable travel it does have. Other than air in...
8
8

Seeking advice from Los Angeles Based saab enthusiasts
Greetings one and all, I just bought my first SAAB, a '96 900 SE turbo Convertable, that needs minor TLC. I need to find a gas cap, replacement seatbelt for the driver, figure out why the perfectly...
4
4

Anyone know what battery is used in the keyless entry "Fab" for a 1996 900se turbo?
Any body know this?
1
1

Computer Problems ? on 1999 conv
Hey everyone. I have an odd problem with my car. While driving, the speedometer dropped dead, the red brake light and orange ABS lit up, and the change gear icon stopped appearing. The engine now also...

Looking for my next Saab
OK, so I've had my first Saab for 3 years now. A '92 dark green 9000CS LPT with leather etc. I can't say she's ever let me down in a big way, but she's beginning to show her age (160,000ml) and with...
42
42

P1110 Trouble Code '99 Saab 9-5
Hi Everyone, I received an error code when I went to get my emissions test done. I've been told this has to do with a fult in connecting control hoses, in the solenoid valve or the bypass valve. I was...

1999 9-3 Alternator Pulley Noise
Hi all, The alternator pulley seems to be going a bit noisy on me. I'm assuming there's a bearing somewhere in there. Can I change just that, or should I go for the rebuilt alternator unit? I looked...
10
10

Alternator compatibility, pulley swap
"Notes: Bosch provides 2 different #s to replace this OE # on 900 models. Use AL 69 X (0 120 469 945) thru '87 ch#s H2008686, H3006971, & H7013654. Use AL 124 X (0 120 469 682) after '87 ch#s above...
3
3

Saab 900 2.1L v 2.0L engine
Hello all, Quick question, are the 2.1 L 16v engine directly exchangeable for a 2.0 L? Would an older 2.0 L Saab's emission and engine control system run properly if a a 2.1 L engine were dropped in?...
16
16

[Saab_c900] site updates 24-Jan-2006!
Hi everyone, Getting ready for Australia day? It's only 2 days away! I've done some site updates tonight. They comprise: - changing the primary site domain links on all the main pages of the site to...

'88 900S head gasket?
The car is an '88 900S 16V, my girlfriend was driving and said it started to overheat today while sitting in traffic but didn't get up into the red and went down when the car was moving at a decent...
10
10

2001 saab 9-3 coolant fluid
During a cold spell here (-24 celcius) my coolant level has dropped and SID is telling me to fill it up. In the manual there are no specifications on what fluid to use. It says saab approved fluid,...
13
13

SAAB Sales 2004 vs 2005?
Does anyone have SAAB Sales 2004 vs 2005 for each region of the world? If so, please post them. TIA, Dan
1
1

Gear selector switch
Hi all, my '97 900 SE automatic with 150K km is having transmission problems, and I had it diagnosed by a Saab shop in Toronto. I was told that the gear selector switch has failed, which is consistent...

2000 SE 9-3 90,000km(56,000mi) beware?
What should I beware of with a purchase of this car ? If maintained could I get an additional 200,000KM(125,000mi) out of this vehicle without paying an arm and a leg?
6
6