Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Saab_c900] classic saab workshop site domain name changes from today
Hi everyone, I've started changing the DNS and other configurations in order to move the classic saab workshop site over from using to as it's main URL. Hopefully I will get the DNS setup right so...

Remote key fob problems...
Just replaced the batteries on both keyfobs for my 98 SE conv and can't get any response from them at all! The manual tells me to press the unlock button at least four times before operation, but this...
5
5

Potential New Owner and Member
Greetings everybody. I am in the market for a new used car. I have been a Volvo lover, and owned a '92 Volvo 240 wagon for awhile, it has 178K on it and we just gave it to my 15 year old son, we...
14
14

saab newbie w/automatic transmission question
I've just purchased a 1990 Saab 900 with a 3-speed automatic. It shifts flawlessly from first to second, but has trouble getting into third. Aside from the fact that a manual 4-speed would be a lot...
11
11

Dashboard indicator malfunction
Sorry for the double post. My newsreader didn't display the first one... A week or so ago, the audible tick on my (UK spec) 1999 9-3 indicators stopped working. The indicators themselves were working...
3
3

window scratches
Hi, I'm beginning to get some vertical scratches in the driver's door window. I'm aware that this is a relatively common problem in c900s. I took the door apart a little, and it's clear that the...

Dumping my CD changer and Adapt and Ipod?
OK.... I need to fix my '97 900 "lost the CD problem" for the 20th and I think it's time to try a new changer. But, for not much more than the cost of a replacement changer, I can buy an Ipod and get...
22
22

2001 95 V6 Wagon beware
I'm considering purchasing this vehicle with 188,000 Km what should I look out for mechanically?
20
20

What's trim underneath called?
Very, um, technical question here. What's the trim underneath the front of my 1992 Saab 900 turbo called? A spoiler? The right side fell off and I'm trying to find another via Ebay, etc. Not sure what...
4
4

9000 NCT(MOT) Failure
My 94 9000CS 112000mls has failed its NCT (MOT ). It failed on Steering Wheel Play --Bushes Worn, Steering Wheel Play --Bearings Worn and windscreen washer ---not working . I think dirt got into the...
11
11

Dashboard indicator flashers malfunction.
A week or so ago, the audible tick on my (UK spec) 1999 9-3 indicators stopped working. The indicators themselves were working and the dashboard flashers were too. Today, the dasboard flashers stopped...
1
1

What's acceptable mileage on used 900
I'm thinking of buying a used 900 convertible with 137000 miles on it. Anyone know of any issues with Saabs at that mileage? It'd be great if you could also comment on what would be a reasonable price...
6
6

9-3 Base Speakers vs 9-3 SE Speakers
I have a 00 Convertible with the base stereo system (no speakers in the door and such). I have upgraded the front speakers and would like to update the rear speaker as well as add speakers to the...

saab gm900 fpt low milage engine
Anyone?
6
6

9-5 MP3 connector?
Can anyone advise as to the best way to connect an MP3 player to my 02 9-5 Aero audio system? It has the AS3 amp and 6 CD player. TIA
3
3