Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Heated Seat Problem
I have a 94 9000 Aero and the driver seat heater recently stopped working. Previous to that the illumination for the control quit working. I've removed the control, which has five lugs on the back,...
4
4

[Saab_c900] Bunch of used C900 parts listed on Ebay
Hi everyone, I've listed a bunch of parts on Ebay. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Craig.
2
2

Mildly entertaining SID tale
Some may remember how I asked, about 6 months ago, about missing pixels on a SID display (pardon the redundacy, since the acronym stands for system information display, I guess). Shortly thereafter,...
9
9

Ping Pooh Bear
You have any luck with your engine replacement? I have to head back to Canada in a week and will be losing my parking spot for my Saab. If you or anyone else is interested I will be flexible price...
1
1

I didn't crash!
Maybe not much of a news story .."man doesn't crash his Saab" but it feels good. Coming up to a roundabout, old couple in a Volvo in front of me. They're clear to go, looking to see if I can go too.....
8
8

[Saab_c900] RHS lower control arm 1985 900i - totally ruined shock mount thread
Some of you will remember that on my 1985 900i I had a problem when I replaced all the balljoints, etc. that on the RHS lower control arm the nut securing the shock to the control arm wouldn't tighten...
1
1

Sulking electric window on C900
I've got a window that's been running, but running slowly for a year. It's now not moving at all (fortunately it stuck while it was closed), but the motor makes a brief noise when I switch it, and...
4
4

Saab looking to stay with GM
believe people in these situations always say things for a reason. So why would Jonsson says this? Does he really want to stay under GM? That is, he must see benefits to sticking with GM. Or is he...
28
28

Re: Logevity of Scan-Tech engine mounts?
Since the upper mounts (torque reaction bushes) still look perfect, and the gearbox mount bush looks fine I am guessing it is one or both of the hydraulic mounts that have developed the slack.
1
1

Re: Logevity of Scan-Tech engine mounts?
I doubt very much that the original (OE) mounts would have failed within 16,000km (10,000mi). I conclude that the Scan-Tech parts of inferior quality.
6
6

fuel pump check valve
Hi my car (1990 saab 9000) feeds a new fuel pump check valve and i was wondering where i could get the special tool to install the new check valve?
6
6

9-3 front brake caliper replacement faq, anyone?
Hey, all - I'm looking for a faq/walkthrough (with pics) of a front caliper replacement. I've done some surfing various Saab sites, and have come up empty-handed. Also - I'm running a 2002 9-3...would...
11
11

Backup lights stopped working
Hi all, All of a sudden the backup lights stopped working on my '89 900. I've replaced the bulbs and nothing. The fuse is fine though I replaced it to be sure and still nothing. Very strange. Anyone...
14
14

New tyres fitted to rear?
Just had two new tyres fitted to my 1987 900 Aero. Costco insisted that the new tyres were fitted to the rear not the front, apparently they have been told by Michelin not to carry out customers...
25
25

UK 1998 9-3 audio problems
hi all. Newbie here. have recently purchased a 98 S reg Saab 9-3 2.0iS 5 door hatchback. I have the 6 speaker version without amplifier. I have a sony ericsson HCB300 model bluetooth car kit and I am...