Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sabb brakes wobble
The front disks and pads (mintex) were changed on the car and straight after the steering wheel started to shake after I got to speeds 50 mph and more I took the car to the garage to get two new tyres...
12
12

"Saab's 9-3 convertible pleasing to every taste"
Saab's 9-3 convertible pleasing to every taste at

A question about an auction on eBay
This something that I have never seen before is it Kosher?
6
6

Looking for a repair manual...
I'm looking for a Chilton-type repair manual for a 97 900S, preferebly on CD or DVD. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
3
3

Valentine 1 installation in a 2006 convertible
Anyone have any practical experience permanently installing a Valentine 1 radar detector in a 2006 convertible? I found a great set of install steps and diagrams for a 2004, using the wiring under the...

9000 CS vs. Aero...what's the difference?
Hi, I'd found a '97 9000 Aero that I was going to buy, but the seller was less than motivated to be rid of it. I then located a '97 9000 CS, that's advertised as having the turbocharger. What's the...
32
32

Am I driving a 9-5 or an SUV!
I drive my 2004 9-5 Linear wagon back and forth to work (3 miles each way) and many local errands. I am averaging 15 mpg! I checked the actual mileage calculation vs. the car's computer and came up...
25
25

Re: Saab story
Neat! I noticed that the youtube site has quite a number of Saab-related video's. Pity they download so slooooowly with my ISDN connection. Wonder how it'll be when I get the 512/512 synchronous DSL...

Woo hoo - Who needs a Turbo when you can have a Turbonator!
Words fail me..... ;-))
6
6

Super Aero rims
Got a set of Super Aero rims. Is here any one who can tell me the "name" or the number of the grey color in the center of the rims? Picture: http://tinyurl.com/hg56y

ac on 1985 saab 900s
It has been very hot in the midwest as of late. 106 today and now it is still 95 at 8:45pm. I decided what the heck I will push that ac button on my 1985 saab and see what happens. what???? is that...

PING Paul Halliday
You got mail. (and a Dog guard) Al P.S. For those who didn't get a dog guard, go here:- there aren't many, spent too long gassin!
7
7

Re: Saab story
Yeah I like it! Great Idea, it isn't difficult to do but I guess only out of work actors have that much spare time!! Al

SAAB T-Shirts
There are some SAAB t-shirts under the european section at this site. First early SAAB shirts I have found. Seems to go up through about '82 or so. Eric

saab 9.5 surging, techs can't solve
I have the most puzzling problem, so the techs say... 99 saab 9.5, 4 cyl auto, surges under load when I am going up a hill or step on throttle to pass someone, replaced throttlebody, swapped both...
3
3