Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Good News
Saab Breaks Global and European Sales Records in March GM Internal Communications, April 7, 2006 .... Still flying high on the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the unveiling of the...

some parts listed on Ebay
Hi everyone, I've listed a few Saab items for sale on Ebay, including a starter motor for an early-version 'H' block 8-valve engine. My Ebay listings can be viewed at: out the listings and bid if...

Oil consumption
My SAAB 9-5 Areo 2001 8350 swedish mil take lot off oil :-(( Aboute 1 liter mobile1 per 200-300 mil. I am not sure when this realy started. I thing around 7000 mil. My dealer told me to take a look at...
2
2

Anyone Here Using NGK Irirdium Plugs?
If you are using them are you getting better gas mileage and performance? Thanks for any comments.
11
11

SAAB 9-3 or 9-5 Vector Sport Auto - UK - opinions pls
I'm thinking of a 9-3 or 9-5 vector sport (auto - no option) as compared to a 2.0 FSI Audi A4 (maybe quattro) (printable) opinions welcomed - new car ...... before June (thanks) JJ - spamtrap in email...

Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible For Sale

C900 front calliper clonk
OK I have the classic clonk on my front callipers when I stop and reverse up and stop again. I know it's a "feature" of the C900 but it's getting worse. What exactly is worn, and is it worth spending...
8
8

Saab 9000 CSE 1995 - US model
Hi I'm thinking about importing a Saab 9000 from Germany to Denmark, but the vehicle was originally imported from the US to Germany. A wise (?) man told me to be careful, because the US models often...
9
9

I am trying for a Saab website...
I set up a site for my classic 900T. Please take a look and give me some feedback. note: the site is structurely complete, but not content full. Some pages are blank or incomplete. there are some bad...
7
7

Ignition buzz
Okay, has anyone else run into this: in the last few days when I start my 2001 9-5 within five seconds of the engine igniting there's a little buzz, a slight vibration, at the key. Lasts no more than...

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...
1
1

lube for bush replacement
In a couple of recent forum posts such as this one: 'd raised the question of what sort of lube to use when replacing suspension bushes. At the moment I'd replacing old rubber bushes with brand new...
8
8

Which Bosch Platinum Plus 4 Should Be Used In A '89 900NT?
I'd like to try these plugs out because I've heard more pro than con about using them in non-DI Saabs. Are the Plus-4 #4418 plugs the ones to get or is there a better heat range? Thanks for any info,...
13
13

How fast does a turbo spin
Just for interest, how fast does a turbo spin? Is there a difference between models? Presumably a FPT spins faster than a LPT?
3
3

Viggen Tuning
Hi, I have a 2001 Viggen. Where can I get information about tuning it for more performance? For example, I would like to speed its 0 - 60 to around 4.5 seconds. /l
9
9