Best Rated threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 900S rough at 3000 rpm
Greetings fellow Saab'ers. I have a problem that I would like to get some advice on. I have a 92 900S 16v with 86K on the clock. It is an awesomely fun car to drive - which I do daily. Just this past...
5
5

toppola camper
How much do these bolt on campers cost and where do you buy them ? Are they any good - top heavy ?, fuel consumption ? Any ideas ?
18
18

saab 9000 tcs problem...HELP
Hoping that someone can help me diagnose a problem. My car will be running fine down the highway and then the tcs light will come on, the car will lose power...cannot drive.....have to pull over..turn...
2
2

98 900SE Turbo - Cant open the Hood (bonnet)
A month ago I bought this from a Toyota dealer. Never knew I wanted a Saab. I love my new toy. The Problem: I've had the hood open a few times. The last time I had difficulties getting it open. Now I...
1
1

How to turn on the headlight washer on Saab 9-3
I own a 2000 model Saab 9-3, which has headlight washers. But I have not yet been able to figure out how to turn the headlight washers on! I've checked the owners manual and it wasn't much help. Can...
3
3

Saab 93 Water leak
Hi, I have a Saab 93 (1998) and I have a puddle of water that appears in the boot after rainfall. It appears to be even worse if I have been driving the car during the rain. The dealership has...