Bump in the night

Just scraped the near side corner of front bumper against a white pebble-dash wall. Saw a few hairline white lines which I thought I would cleverly "T Cut" out. I now know that the black "rubber" appearance is only skin deep and under is WHITE !. It looks like plastic.The whole area is only about the size of a thumb. Any tips for restoring the appearance ? ( No,not a new bumper please)

9-5 SE lpt 4 door auto (Arc) '99 model.

kgm

Reply to
kgm