Hack the Saab Infotainment Navigation system?

These are driving me CRAZY on the new Saab's Navigation system, the dealer told me that there may be some hacks, but he couldn't say
because of liability reasons:
1) To search/use the Navigation system while the car is moving. Has anyone heard of the keystroke commands on the infotainment system to enable this?
2) I can't find a simple store (ie. Best Buy or Coffee Bean). It seems that you can only use this system if you know the resturant or address. Any ideas?
3) Is there a way to make the voice in the navigation system to repeat the last direction command?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
thanks...
-akak

Buy a map?