new portal system installed in www.classicsaab.net web forums

Hi everyone,

Today I've completed installation and initial configuration and testing of a brand-new portal system for the web forums at

which should make navigating a bit easier and less daunting for new members.

The new portal includes a recent topics block scrolling through the last

15 recent postings, and a search box that can be used for forum database searches and for searching at Google.

In addition, I've manually added some patches to the phpBB codebase to correct some coding errors that were introduced with the v2.0.20 patch file.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the new portal.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site