[OT] Sneaky speed limit?

On a recent trip, we were travelling via U.S. 160 from Cortez, Colorado toward Flagstaff, Arizona. I noticed that the suspension was nearly bottoming on the Mamamobile (Ford Windstar) while going up and down over the whoop-de-doos in the highway at the speed limit. Are the undulations in the surface a sneaky way for the State of Colorado to limit speeds on the highway?

Has anyone tested this highway with a Saab?

Reply to
Everett M. Greene