Purolator˜MANN?

Did anyone else know that Purolator filters (US -

has this notation at the bottom of their web page?

"Purolator Filters NA LLC, a joint venture company of the Bosch and MANN+HUMMEL groups"

I know MANN filters are highly regarded, but a bit difficult to come by in North America, particularly for my non-Saab vehicles. What is the general opinion on Bosch and the product of this joint venture?

Walt Kienzle

1991 Saab 9000T 1990 Ford Taurus SHO 2006 Ford Fusion 1982 Yamaha Seca 750 (XJ750RJ motorcycle)
Reply to
Walt Kienzle