Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2009 Vue XE
Happy to say that the Vue is running well and giving me an average 29 mpg highway. One thing odd though. I often leave the rear gate open for an hour or more when doing work. The interior lights will...

Fenders for Saturn
Good day. I used to be a regular on this board up to a few years ago when both my Saturns were in accidents (trials and tribulations of teen aged children) I hope you are all doing well keeping your...

2002 Saturn SL hesitates
2002 Saturn SL hesitates from stop or under stress do you have any suggestions?
1
1

1996 SW2 pulsed rattle under hood
Hi all. A few days ago my '96 SW2 DOHC began emitting about a half a second of rattle, every two seconds, from under the hood. Like clockwork. I noticed that the air conditioner clutch was turning the...
1
1

burning oil...?
I drive a 96 Saturn sc2. 2 door voup. Black. I recently changed out the radiator, water pump, belt and plugs/wires and I noticed the other day that I'm putting oil in it. Betweek oil changes and this...
2
2

Vue Rear Wiper
Went looking for a replacement rear wiper blade today for the '09 Vue XE. The Trico display showed a recommended 10-1 blade. Remains of the old blade were a bit longer than 11" - the 10" blade didn't...

Sticky electric steering
The '09 Vue XE 2.4L with electric assist steering started to get a bit hard steering. Very slight movements caused a creaking/groaning sound. Has anybody seen this? Though at first that it may be a...
4
4

Saturn Vue key blank to open door
I have a 2008 Saturn Vue. I want a cheap key to just open the door, so that I can snorkel with it. I was told at the GM dealer it would be $28.00 for the blank and $10-12.00 to cut it. That is...
3
3

Freeze warning
On this cold morning in NY, I got into the '09 Vue and as I started the engine, noticed that the information display was cautioning me that Ice was possible and to drive carefully. It only seems to...

I've got to re-read my owner's manual again
Was driving to work today in the '09 Vue. The radio has a volume adjust right on the steering wheel and I was going to increase volume. Control wheel seemed sticky and I had worked it up and down to...

OT: Nissan cam timing
Personnel manager at our office asked me to take a look at his Nissan sedan. MIL light was on and I read out P0011 camshaft variable timing error. Reset it and looked it up online. He had the oil...
1
1

P0842 fault code
Predictably, the morning that we were supposed to leave on vacation, the Vue started shifting very roughly. I had filled the tank the night before so suspected bad fuel. Put in a can of drygas and hit...

The Vue in Vermont
Left for vacation the other day for the mountains of Vermont. Normally get about 30 mpg highway on flat ground. With the rooftop carrier and a kayak, mpg went down to about 26 which isn't as bad as I...

Key blanks for the Vue
I thought it might be prudent to have a spare key on my key ring - separate from the fob just in case the key gets locked inside the car. One never knows when the vehicle may just lock itself when you...
2
2

Noise conspiracy?
Just got a new exhaust system at Midas. It needed everything from the head pipe back. Car seems more noisy now than original. I can't quite place it other than the muffler part may be the main...
1
1