Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saturn SL2 Died away from Home/ Please comment
Yesterday I drove from Upstate NY to Long Island My destination was made and then car died. Each time I started the car it would die when I drove a few feet. (More later about this) I called towing...
5
5

93 SL2 rattles everywhere
I have 93 Saturn SL2. Rattling noise come form all over the place. The passenger side window started to rattle first, when the car was relatively new. And little by little, started to hear rattling...
2
2

Astra test drive
Well, just got back from the Saturn Aura ride and drive. I am now pretty impressed with this little car after actually getting hands on and driving it. The little 1.8L is quite capable especially at...
5
5

'02 L200 just laid down on the highway
70 mph, speed control on, just laid down like you turned the key off. Wouldn't restart. Cranks ok. any ideas before the dealer tows it in tomorrow morning? thanks steve barker
26
26

Saturn, please import this!
Vauxhall Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition

so long and thanks for all the fish
Good day. I have been on this forum since 2002 when I bought my 1995 SW1. There has been a wealth of information in this forum and I hope that I have contributed some knowledge also. In September a...
3
3

Back To The Teens
Damn! this morning, it was 17 out there!,I'm the kind og guy Who will stay in a warming car,not go back inside & were never great with immediate heat.
3
3

Almost non-existent heat
I recently purchased a 99 Saturn SL 5spd SOHC from a private owner. I am having problems with the heater. I can drive 25 miles and still have almost no heat. It takes forever to clear a frosty...
3
3

2004 Vue Oil Change Light Reset
I just changed the oil, after 8000 miles of ownership, in my 2004 Saturn Vue. How do I reset the light? The dealer only had a 2003 Vue manual to give me, and the reset button has changed. I changed...
7
7

Clutch again?
I have a 92 Saturn SL2, 5 speed manual. I put in a new clutch (purchased at Advanced Auto Parts) in March of this year. It's been fine until suddenly Thursday night... - At the last stop sign before...
4
4

2002 Vue idle problem with A/C on...
I just replaced the battery on my 2002 4cyl Vue. Since then I noticed that the idle surges wildly, almost to the point of stalling, whenever the air conditioner is on. No problems at all with the A/C...

saturn stalling on me ..
ok here goes i have a 97 saturn and when i start it it runs find i'll go about a mile or two and then i stalls on me and it is hard to get started again . when i do im gone and its fine for a little...
3
3

Starter not working - help?
I have a 2000 Saturn SL-2 and three times in the last month when I turn the key, all the dash lights go on but the starter doesn't engage. If I leave the car a while it will start, but I can get a...
1
1

2003 Vue Engine Fan
If you have the defroster on it usually also starts the air conditioner (to dry the air coming in to not fog up the windows inside). The clicking is the AC compressor starting up, which loads the...
3
3

1997 SC2 hood rusting from underneath
My 1997 Saturn SC2's hood is rusting from underneath. I guess it's been happening for a while, because there are a few spots where the top surface is bubbled up. Is there anything I can do to prevent...
7
7