Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Who Killed the Electric Car?
I just rented this movie, for those who don't know all about Saturn's EV1 project ( I didn't know much until seeing this movie and googleing for more info) it is a definite eye opener and very...
19
19

1996 SL2 Valve Cover bolt order
Hi, Just Bought a 1996 SL2 with only 60K for my 2 teenagers to drive. Woo Hoo They Love it!!! Valve cover is leaking. Going to replace gasket(s). What is the bolt order and proper torque. I have...
1
1

Loud Running---L-300??
Why has my L-300 suddenly started running very loud? It seems to be super loud on the freeway at speeds over 60. Could it be an exhaust problem, or something? I do not think it is my tires, because I...
11
11

VUE -- how pronounced?
Just curious: is it "voo", or "vyew", or "vee-yew-eee", or what?
9
9

Sticky gear shifter on a 2001 SL1
Recently my gear shifter has gotten noticeably heavier to move -- it used to pop into neutral when released from a gear, for instance, and now it has to be moved with some force. The car still drives...
6
6

2008 Vue Hybrid
Has anyone actually seen this new Hybrid yet? I like the fact that they put the gas filling cap back on the driver's side, but it is still not self-locking to prevent gasoline theft. The aggressive...
2
2

Merry Christmas & Happy Hoidaze!
Merry X-mas & Happy Holidaze to everyone here at the Saturn group. Best to everyone and your Saturn in 2007! marx404

1995 Saturn - noisy valves ????
I just bought a 95 Saturn SL1 - 1.9 SOHC. The valves sound noisy to me, almost like mechanical lifters out of adjustment. Is this noisy valve train common to these 4 bangers ???? It's got plenty of...
3
3

Mystery-solution?
Your symptoms sound a lot like a bad coolant temperature sensor to me since it would tell the engine computer the engine was always cold sending it more fuel and running rich. A slipping belt would...
5
5

Wheel swap
Would I benefit from replacing the 185(?) 75 13 's on my 1987 Corolla SR-5 with the 215(?) 60 15's from a 1995 Saturn SW-2?
6
6

1995 Saturn SL1 - fuel tank capacity ???
I just bought a 1995 Saturn SL1 which doesn't have the owners manual with it. I was wondering what the fuel tank capacity was. The gauge was just above empty and it only took 10 gallons to fill to the...
3
3

sticky left/right shifting - 1999 SL1
Trying to help my buddy; his '99 SL1 has recently started getting difficult to shift left-to-right - like, between 1/2, 3/4, and 5/R positions on the shift pattern. I popped off the clip at the...
1
1

Need pictures of installed air deflector on a 1996 SC2
Hello: I'm in the middle of repairing several years' worth of weather damage to the front end of my 1996 SC2. As part of the repair, I'm putting in a new lower air deflector to replace one that...
4
4

Funky Bolt
I am trying to replace the upper seatbelt retractor in my 97 SL2. It is hidden behind the trim on the B-post, near the floor. There is a single bolt and a cutout key holding it in place. The bolt is...
2
2

Ion Fog Lights
I guess they're not true fog lights,but one on the drivers side is just sitting in there,never repaired the raccon hit in october,wonder if i'm blinding oncoming traffic?.