Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Plugs
What plugs come standard on a 97' SC2? I was reading, some say NGK (or whatever), some say AC Delco. I know you should use "resistor' plugs, but what part numbers am I looking for, etc? I'm really...
7
7

Flikering lights
My car (1997 Saturn SC2)'s lights flicker constantly. Supposedly, I recently had my alternator changed out, after it abruptly died on the highway. My car has almost always had some kind of flickering...
11
11

2001 SL1 misfire trouble
I'm looking for a little help here please: We went away on vacation and ur 2001 SL1 sat for about 10 days. I tried to start it when we got back and it ran very badly to say the least. It was...
8
8

WTB: 2000-2002 SL2 DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON (CRANBERRY)
NEED A GREAT CONDITION DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON (CRANBERRY) THAT WILL FIT A 2000-2002 SATURN SL2 4 DOOR. ONLY NEED THE SKIN I THINK. SON HIT A DEER. COULD ALSO USE A MATCHING DRIVER'S DOOR...
2
2

Finally, new tires
Rather than post a follow-up to my thread regarding tires, if it's still there, I thought I'd post a quick message thanking everyone for their input here. I did end up buying the Goodyear Allegra's at...

New Saturn Aura XE - My opinion
I purchased the Aura XE. The interior on the Aura is much fancier than my 2001 L200. I'd say the construction is also a lot better. The front seat center arm rest storage compartment has no plastic...
3
3

How do I disarm my Saturn Security System?
I saw where another Saturn owner had a similar problem, but no respons was posted. I'm hoping someone out there has gone through somethin similar. My remote entry battery died on my Saturn SC-2 on the...
1
1

Give me the low-down on the oil...
I have ' 92 SL2 since new with 120K on it now. It does use some oil but nothing yet to be concerned about between 4K oil changes. Currently am using 10w30 as I always have. I have access to good...
1
1

1995 Saturn SW1 EGR Valve
My SW1 is a great car, but it recently started to stutter under light acceleration, and it get more noticeable the faster i am going. i discovered later that some of my spark plugs were arcing on the...
6
6

Collision
Has anyone else out there had their 2007 Saturn Sky hit yet? UGH! Am I the first one in history?
4
4

2008 Replacement for Ion
Does anybody know anything about the 2008 replacement for the Ion? I will keep my SL2 for another year if Saturn intends to produce something superior to the Ion. Anything in the trade press that you...
5
5

Another Whine With Some Cheese-Wiper Arms
I'm telling you,these have to be the WORSE wpers on the planet!I made the mistake of going to Auto Alley (Zone) & they sell the cheapest crap of what is supposed to be wiper blades,Anco?.Today I was...
6
6

Part Numbers for 1994 Saturn Temperature Sensors
---I read so many complaints about the 1.9 overheating and out of all the responses I see people saying either to replace the Engine Temperature Sensor and/or the Coolant Temperature Sensor or I see...
6
6

'98 SL2 Cooling Fan Won't Turn On
At idle, engine temp just gets hotter and hotter. Coolant boils over from reservoir when this happens. Fan never kicks on unless I turn on A/C. I have replaced the coolant temperature sensor (to PCM,...
5
5

2000 sl2
2000 SL2 with 105,000 miles. Would not start, sprayed chemtool down its throat thinking the fuel pump or injectors were bad. Still no start. Cars computer was hot!!!!!!!!! So hot you could not touch...