Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Saturn Television Ads
Sunday night Saturn was the lead automotive advertiser on the 58th Primetime Emmy Awards telecast on NBC. During the first hour of the show, Saturn showed four new commercials that effectively...

1994 Saturn Sl
So my car ran fairly well until yesturday when I took the battery connections off the battery and to the areas that they connected to one by one and cleaned them. Upon replacing them and getting in...
2
2

change oil light
I have a saturn L200 (2002) and change the oil every 3000 miles. anyone know how to cancel the change oil light after I change the oil. Thanks
5
5

Direction GM's taking Saturn
I was poking around the SaturnFans website to see threads regarding tires, and noticed another thread: "The Death of Saturn". It was started by what appears to be a fairly new saleslady who was tired...
32
32

recent saturn - brake pedal goes to floor?
a relative of mine has a satrun who says the brake pedal goes to the floor - the repair shop says they can not replicate the problem and tells her the abs could be fooling her - would hte mos tlikely...
1
1

Hotter Plugs for 1995 SL1
I've heard some folks talk about running hotter plugs to keep them from fouling on the SL1 engines that burn oil. Anyone know what plug is actually "hotter" than stock? I stopped at the local NAPA...
6
6

FRONT END VIBRATION
Our Saturn sl2 1995 with 190k vibrates terrible at speeds above 40mph. The Upper motor was replaced as well as the wishbone one. Any suggestions. Thanks
3
3

Thumping Noise Over Bumpy Roads
I really hope theres nothing wrong with the suspension sounds like somethings loose on the back pass side.
11
11

engine rebuild questions
Am considering options with a 93 dohc that has one #3 cylinder running 180psi. Engine has 120k and has the oil loss problems, 1 qt per 500 miles. Am planning on doing an 'in-frame' rebuild with rings,...
20
20

L300 problems
Hello First of all sorry about the long explanation. I have a 2002 L300 with about 70,000 miles everything worked fine until last week that I got the following problems. The car still seams to work...
2
2

I've owned my 96 SL2 with 84k from new
Hello- The sun visor came out in my hand... while driving! I've I owned a few cars in my time (some real old junkers too), never had one of these fail before. I unscrewed the plastic bracket to...
5
5

2006 Saturn Performance Club Rally - photos and video
Another annual Saturn Performance Club Rally has passed and it was a heck of an enjoyable week (8/1/2006 - 8/5/2006). Hard to believe this was the ninth one too. The week included drag racing, a...
1
1

muffler strap for Dynamax muffler - SC2
I am thinking for going back to a Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler like I had on my '94 SL2. Is there a specific pre-made mounting strap that I can buy to direct mount this muffler properly to my 2002 SC2?...

Bad news, possible cracked head
Took my SW2 in to Sears Auto for an oil change. After doing the job they told me to take the car into an engine shop ASAP, because when they pulled the dipstick out a little smoke was coming out and...
17
17

swap SC2 to SC1 seats ?
I want to change my SC2 seats with SC1 or SL1. CAn I do this and will they bolt ight up or will I have to fabricate anything to get them to fit? TIA.
3
3