Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Well, back to the SL1
Had the chance to "swap" my 1995 SL1 for a 2002(?) SW2 wagon. My SL1 has 160,000 miles, eats oil and is stick. The SW2 is auto, doesn't eat oil and has less than 60,000 on it. It is also in perfect...
1
1

Ripped off turn signal stalk '01 lw300
Found out the other day a good reason to only reset the trip odometer when parked... I had just filled the tank and gotten underway when it occurred to me to reset the trip odometer. On the L series,...

Help!! 98 SL1 not passing MIL check in smog test
I have a 1998 SL1 SOHC that is not passing the "check engine light" portion of the CA smog test. I got it from a charitable organization with about 135k miles on it. The mechanic for the organization...

2003 Saturn Ion
Occasionally on very cold days when this car is parked outside, it doe not start. After waiting about 15 minutes I will try to start it agai and it starts. I have since had the starter positioner...

2000 SL2 drivers seat
Saturn SL2 2000- failed inspection because of loose drivers seat. The Torx head bolts holding down the assembly are tight (had a doozy of a time finding a Torx socket-Pep Boys thought it was a...
2
2

96 SL2 Maintenance Question
I have a low mileage 96 Saturn SL2 (23,000 miles). The belt(s) and hoses have never been replaced. I recently read a "Click and Clack" column about low mileage cars and they suggested that belts and...
5
5

Extremely High Idle on 93 SL2
I have a 1993 SL2 which I bought new and now has 217K miles on it. It is now idling at very high speeds under some conditions. When the engine is warm (or hot) and the vehicle is moving, the engine...
6
6

Replacing speakers on 96 SL
Ok seriously, this is just a vent. Could there be a worse way to design the door panels??? I also have a civic, the speaker covers just come right off, and then snap back in, no need to take the whole...
3
3

"Saturn trots out the turbo Sky Redline for dessert"
Saturn trots out the turbo Sky Redline for dessert at

Saturn Ion battery service refill water
Hi, How can the battery of the Saturn Ion be refilled with water? Thanks in advance, Richard
1
1

My '03 Ion -Possible Clutch Squeal
This doesn't happen all the time but it started at the beginning of this year,moving the clutch peddle is when it happens,not real loud,kinda moan/squeal,any ideas?.

Dead battery '01 lw300
Well, it finally happened to me. I've read about the L-series and how when the battery gets weak, you turn the key and don't even get a click. Thought it would never happen to me but it did and at the...
2
2

2003 Saturn VUE Recalls/ Campaigns List ??
Hello Folks, Anyone around know where i can find a listing of any recalls or campaigns that may not have been performed on this vehicle. Also have a 2002 SL-1 which would be good to look up Thank You,...
4
4

Approaching 50K On My Ion
Hard to believe sometimes,doesn't seem like I went very far with it.
2
2

sunroof drains
Last year my sunroof on my 01 SC1 leaked. The dealer said the drains were clogged and allowed it to leak. After they cleaned drains and dried the headliner it was all set. They said to have it...
2
2