Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cooling Issue with AC on. 92 SL1.
Hey Guys, I've come with a problem. It's a weird one though. I tried searching this group before I post here but didn't find anything. Ok. Here's the problem. I'll be driving down on a...
1
1

E85 for 94 Saturn
What would it take to get a 94 or 95 SC2 to run on E85? Change in Fuel Delivery? Modified PCM? E85 is now available in my area and its CHEAPER (not cheaper ENOUGH, though)! -WaVy
13
13

Need picture of Altenator position
Can someone direct me to a site which will show me diagram of engine motor, I want to look at the position of the altenator on the motor. Thanks, I have a 95 SL2.
3
3

2006 Vue gas mileage
Hi all: Had our new Vue about a month now, 6cyl FWD. I know it will take a while to break it in before we start to get accurate mileage readings (1,000miles?) but so far it is very low. Mostly city...
15
15

Brake Dust on L300?
All of the brake dust that accumulates on the tire rims is driving me crazy. Is there any way to really clean them off with out scrubbing, and scrubbing, and scrubbing? It takes we about ten minutes a...
6
6

MyLink Auto website blog just launched!
MyLink Auto car buying guide lists new car prices, used car prices, car comparisons, car buying advice, car ratings, car values, auto leasing http://mylink.tblog.com...

FS: 2000 Saturn LS
My daughter is selling her 2000 Saturn LS. Some of the details: v6, transverse mounted engine -- this thing has a ton of get up and go Power: windows, door locks, mirrors Cruise control, air...

Mechanic killed air conditioning
I was short on time, so I had a local mechanic replace my leaking radiator in my 1993 SL2. Alas, in all this heat I recently discovered that my air conditioning no longer works, and all I get through...
3
3

Clutch Adjustment
1995 SL1 - 5 speed Is the clutch adjustable or self-adjusting? Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R Currently Riding The "Mother Ship" Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?

96 SL-1 stumbles for a few minutes
Hi, I have a 1996 SL-1 manual with 120,000 miles on it. For about the first 5 minutes most mornings, it stumbles under medium load. Idles ok. If revved above 3500, it runs ok. But, when cruising down...
15
15

Saturn VUE SES light and reduced power light on...after stalling
my wife had the following occur today: - she started car without problem and drove a couple miles without incident and came to a red light and stopped - upon light change she went to shift into first...

a/c clutch hub remover tool
I have a '98 SL1 and the plastic part on the clutch hub broke off. I got a new clutch from Auto Zone but they didn't have a remover that fit the hub. Is there a specal one that only saturn carries or...
2
2

saturn radio fit question -1999 or 2000
Hi, Does anybody know if radio from 2000 Saturn S-series will fit into my 1999 Saturn SC-2? My radio got stolen (smashed window did cost me much more!), but I see lot's of 2000 and up radios on Ebay....
5
5

2003 L200 Saturn Automatic - Is bottom right display light in dash for ATF?
I bought a used 2003 L200 without a manual. I'm getting this display light that the meaning of doesn't just jump out at me. And has anyone had to change their transmission fluid on their own with this...
2
2

Clutch Adjustment?
1995 SL1, Standard 5 speed (obviously) Any adjustment to the clutch? Any source for the on-line service (big) manual in PDF? Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R Currently Riding The "Mother Ship" Ride a...
1
1