Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

carfax
Can anyone run the carfax for me for VIN Number: WAUBB28DXWA242767 Thanks in advance
1
1

How Bad Before the Rings Go?
How bad does the engine oil burn get before a ring goes south beyond daily use? I've oil-fouled a plug once. It burns almost a quart per 1,000 miles on average - depending on if I'm traveling or...
8
8

2000-2002 Saturn S Series radio installation instructions.
I searched and I searched and found no useful tips on how to do this, so I just decided to do it and hope for the best. Here is what I did (and the stereo works and no loose bits hanging out). What...

1995 SL1 - Most Miles?
Clutch is getting close to "fully extended" and I expect it to slip a bit. What's the mileage record on these engines (that notoriously eat oil)? I'm at 160,000 now and expect to either drop a few...
3
3

Need help fast, spark plugs drenched in oil.
I have a 1991 Saturn SL Sedan 1.9L DOHC. I read a similar post about this but wasn't sure. I pulled out the number 1, 2, and 3 plugs and they were covered in oil, number 1 being the worst and the...
17
17

Saturn ION Bumper
Hi Does anyone know of a website that sales cheaper bumpers for ION 1 made in 2004? Thanks
2
2

2005 Saturn ION OBD2 requirements
I would like to buy an OBD2 scanner for my 2005 ION QC 2.2l. There seems to be at least four types of OBD2 (ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, and CAN). Which one do I need. The cheap scanners do not...
6
6

2000-2002 SL2 Stereo install
I searched and I searched and found no useful tips on how to do this, so I just decided to do it and hope for the best. Here is what I did (and the stereo works and no loose bits hanging out). What...
4
4

Saturn 1996 sc
There appears to be a broken spring in the tensioner. The drivebelt suddenly became loose and lost power steering and alt. and you can move the tensioner without effort. Is there a simple way to...
2
2

advice on accident repair
I recently put my '94 SL2 (145K mi) into a ditch off a highway ramp (high speed + wet road). The bumper cover is smashed up, but otherwise the suspension and bottom of the front chassis bore the brunt...
2
2

Least Safe American Car
Saturn Ion coupe and sedan
3
3

Least Reliable American Car
Saturn Relay minivan (tie)
6
6

Most Popular Cars for Women
2007 Saturn Sky convertible
1
1

Re: Is Locksmithing a dead trade for losers? / attn "Tom The Great"
though you are correct, the OP is just a troll. why respond to him at all ? doesn't even deserve a response. why cross-post your response to groups that really don't care about the trolls posting to...

Any Saturn Vue / Dog owners?
Hi: Proud owner of a new '06 Vue. Had it about two weeks now, and love it. Just one thing that I'm hoping that some has a solution for. We have a 12 year old Lab dog. We want her to travel with us in...
2
2