Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Directions for installing towing package on Saturn Vue
We lost our 2003 Saturn to hurricane Wilma last year. I removed the towing package from it (minus the two bolts in fender tube). We have since bought a 2006 Vue and I want to install the package on...

electric fans on hot days
Our 1996 Saturn has 127K miles and we've had it since it was new. This year for the first time the electric fan -- twice this summer -- has remained on after the engine is shut down. Today it ran fo...
7
7

removing outside door panels
Can anyone tell me how to remove the outside door panels on my 96 Saturn? Thanks, Marc
1
1

Please help!!!! My 2002 Saturn SL 1 is stalling
I am having problems with my Saturn and was even considering trading it in. The car has about 38,000 miles on it. I had the 35,000 mile tune up, oil changes every 3000 miles, spark plugs changed,...
1
1

96 SL1 burning oil... Suggestions?
I just bought this car about 3 months ago, and so I know nothing about it yet. This is my first Saturn and only my 2nd GM vehicle, and I didn't have good things to say about the first one... When I...
15
15

Saturn Wagon
Anybody have a picture of the back seats folded down in a late-90's Saturn Wagon? Do they fold totally flat? Anybody tried sleeping in one? Enough room to stretch out, or cramped?
3
3

Another Saturn?
Will you get anothr Saturn?,I reall dont think so,but,what else is out there?,Just got my monthly pay statement & i'm just over 6K to go!,the time to decide will be around sooner than i thought.
9
9

02 SL1 auto shifting question
I have question that my Saurn dealer was unable to answer (amazing huh ?). It's an 02 SL1 automatic. We have D, 2, 1. Now i understand that D allows shifting into higher gears, whereas 1 & 2 limit the...
3
3

Stupid Saturn Trick
I back up a little before shifting into 1st to get around an SUV parked on the street ahead of me. Suddenly I have a very loose shifter and that sucker is in REVERSE and it aint coming OUT! The only...
2
2

help needed to recycle 2002 SL2 near USC, Pa
does anyone know the best way to get the best deal on selling a 2002 Saturn SL2 , my friend was stopped at a light and some one hit her in the front, car runs and drives but was hit front drivers...
4
4

FS: 2002 Saturn LOW miles!
Beautiful pampered 4 door Saturn with 16.5k miles! $6,700.00 and available in Hillsborough NC for viewing after Monday 7/17/06. Call accepted only between 5:30 to 7:30 PM only please. Serious callers...

NO AC after PCM flash on 2000 SL2
Hello, Today I took my 2000 SL2 to the dealer to have the PCM flashed. I had added factory cruise control components, but the car didn't recognise it. I have been told by several people that just...
3
3

Saturn Sky
I first saw the Pontiac version over a year ago, at the Minneapolis Auto Show in March. This year both Pontiac and Saturn proudly displayed their versions at the auto show. I went to the Saturn dealer...
8
8

Punishing GM for killing electric car
Wouldn't be that hard. The State of California could concoct some law whose real effect would be to punish GM for its perceived perfidy. When the Governator goes, it will become politically feasible.
27
27

vent control mode cable, 93 dohc
This cable, when the dash lever is pushed to the left, sends the air to the front air vents, when pushed to the right, it sends the air to the windshield. From my Haynes manual, it says there is a...
3
3