Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The BIG SALE at GM 0% financing
I read that GM is is having a big promotion starting this Thursday and running thru July 5th - 0% for 72 months on virtually all Chevy, Buick, Pontiac Saab, GMC. So, what about Saturn !? We were...
6
6

2002 L-200 Transmission Woes
Well, here we go again... About 18 months ago, the vehicle started to exhibit signs of some type of transmission problem (automatic). Engine RPM would jump and fall about 400RPM while driving down the...
8
8

hvac control light
anyone know how to change the hvac light in a 93 sl1??

A Sad Farewell to Saturn
It is with great remorse that I must say that after almost 3 years of working for Saturn, I resigned yesterday. I am very heartbroken over the decision but I felt that I had no choice. I have been...
2
2

99 sw2 backup light switch
Where is this switch located on the manual transmission, and is it a relatively DIY-friendly repair? I've checked (and replaced, just in case) the fuse, and checked the bulbs. So either it's the...
1
1

Need information, 91 Saturn SC runs hot
Have a 91 Saturn SC which is over heating on really hot days. I believe the air dam is missing and I understand that it needs to be replaced to aid in cooling. When I bought the car it was already...
4
4

95 SC1 Hesitation under a load
I have a 95 SC1 with manual transmition. My car runs fine on the highway but under a load shifting between 2nd and 3rd or even 1st and 2nd it kind of Chugs or bucks. Have already replaced fuel filter,...
1
1

97 SCII water pump -- replacement thumbnail sketch ?
My daughters 97 SCII (DHOC) is leaking some antifreeze and I suspect it's the water pump (original, 155K miles). I've replaced a number of water pumps in the last 50 years but this one looks it could...
6
6

2000 Saturn squeak
Please help me! I love my car, but it has been making this awful squeaking noise for about the last 8 months. I have had a few people look at it, but they can't find anything wrong with it. It only...
3
3

Seeking comments on Saturn 'Extended Warranties'
Hi all: Well, we are really starting to get excited now. I've done all the research possible and we will be going to the dealer next week to make the deal on a Saturn Vue. Not 100% sure if we will go...
7
7

Oil Independence Day 2006
High gas prices have created a new group of people - "pump grumblers." When pumping our high priced gas, we grumble words of resentment, while feeling powerless. We need gas, so we pay the price....
26
26

'92 SL2 Smog Check - help / advice
I live in California and to register my car this year requires a smog check. I'm not really looking for "Marvel's Magic Smog Check Fix" to dump in the tank just before the check but I do want to give...
4
4

BLA_BLA
thank you for makin me pass my inspection..........

camshaft positon sensor A bank 1/ verses knock sensor
whats the different. they tellin me me that yes there is no camshaft sensor in saturn 1996 sl1 they call it knock sensor. what is this meant
5
5

1996 Saturn SL1
we replaced the engine in a 1996 saturn SL1. for tag renewal/sale of car, what do we do about the odometer? odometer mileage does not match engine mileage