Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GOD BLESS TO.......
BLABLA....WAVY....RITZ FOR HELPIN ME ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. NOW I CAN GO TO AUTO MECHANIC AND TELL SHOW THEM AND TELL THEM WAHT I FOUND OUT FROM YOU GUYS. WITHOUT YOU PROBABLY LOST..... YOU JUST DONT...

ritz
are you sure that if the camshaft position sensor is bad the engine wont run. ... want to know
10
10

1999 1.9L in a 1998 SL2
What are the odds of putting a 1999 auto engine in a 1998 SL2 stick shift?
3
3

NEED SOME ANSWER ............
Thanks to BLA BLA n WAVY for responding my letter hopely this will help me through my problem on my CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR..... one more question my engine light been on off n on since i got the car...
6
6

camshaft positon sensor A bank 1
hey everybody anyway my problem was my saturn sl1 1996 the engine light keep on and of.ok last year my inspection past on that new obdII inspection when they put your car in the its time for me to get...
3
3

Another 90s series Saturn A/C system refurb.
I'm currently working on getting a 94 SC2 back to a working condition A/C system. I've borrowed a vacuum pump and and guage set. I put new schreader valves in the compressor because the system wouldnt...
7
7

ignition install
I have a 94 Saturn SC2 and recently had a problem with the ignition , the key got stuck right between ACC and Lock and i couldnt remove the key so i thought i should change the cylinder i got the old...
1
1

Low throttle hesitation
I just put a new (junkyard) engine in my 92 SL2. At idle and above 1/2 throttle it runs like it should. But at about 1/3 to 1/2 throttle the car just doesn't want to go, kind of chuggs or hesitates....
6
6

1996 SL A/C Capacity?
Does anyone have a factory service manual or know off hand the R134 refrigerant and associated lubricant capacity for a 1996 SL? I just replaced a damaged condenser on my son's SL, but did not disrupt...
5
5

HORN 411
I need information on a SAturn SL2 94. I bought it on a car auction it runs very good but thats not the problem. The Problem I have is that the car didn't come with a car manual. So know my car horn...
2
2

1993 Saturn SC2
I'm having an issue with my 1993 Saturn SC2. It drives fine for 5 minutes and then the transmission starts to slip run poorly. The temp gauge looks fine (not overheating). If I let it cool down then...
1
1

Help with coolant leak on '96 SL
Just noticed a small puddle of coolant under my '96 SL. I can't tell where it is leaking from, looks like it is coming off the front (passenger side?) of the engine by the belt and dripping down to...
8
8

2000 LS1 Air Conditioning recharging
As the summer approaches, the temps are up so my wife turned on her A/C over the weekend and it just blew hot air. Since this car was new, she's had to take it in to a Saturn dealer 4 times to address...
13
13

Metalic noise from 97 SC2
Last month I suddenly started hearing a metalic noise that sounds like it's coming from the rear wheels. The noise is rythmic and repeated over and over only when the car is in motion. The noise is...
10
10

Foot Pedal Extensions
Can anyone recommend a source for accelerator and brake pedal extensions - the type that allow a short driver to sit further away from the streering wheel/airbag For use on a 2006 Ion John Cowart
3
3