Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

01 Saturn SC1 door panel removal.
I'm trying to relace the front door speakers in a 01 SC 1. I have all the clips on the bottom and front and back of the panel. Its the power door lock the is giving me trouble. Any suggestions?
2
2

'99 SL2 idle bounce, stall, and stick
Hello group, I have a '99 SL2 5-spd. The following two issues have persisted for some time now. I have become increasingly concerned by it, thinking it was just mildly annoying at first. Some times it...
5
5

Install Aftermarket CD Player in 2000 Saturn SL2
I need a bit of help! I already have a Pioneer cd player for my old car that I want to install in my 2000 Saturn sl2. However, while attempting to do this the other day I got fustrated, because it...

95 SC2 Starter
Anyone have advice on removing the starter on an SC2 95? It looks like its secured with 2 bolts.....1 easily accessible from underneath and the other impossible to reach from either side.....Am I...
2
2

Car not Starting
I went to get in my car and start it. It would not start, I have never had a problem with it before this. It made a grrrrrrr sound for about 5 seconds then nothing. Now when I try it is just dead...
6
6

95 SL2 Starter??
The starter went on my 95 SL2. On replacement this will be the third starter I put on the car, that makes 4 starters including the original. Is the starter a common problem? If so, is there particular...
4
4

print
Streetsboro Restaurants ...find local info, yellow pages, white pages, demographics and more using Areaconnect Streetsboro

96 SL2 0133 O2 Sensor issue
I got this light on, which sensor(s) I need replace? Or I need pull it over to a mechanic shop...
2
2

97 SC2 - A/C not working
It was a nice warm day today, so I thought I would turn on the A/C in my 97 SC2. The A/C light on the control panel came on (and so did the recirc light), I turned the fan on, but all that I got was...
1
1

black sealant used on Saturn's
Hello, I have been struggling with a trunk leak for weeks now. I finally found out what the problem was. The black sealant they used to seal the different panels under the outer plastic fenders has...

Rear window defogger
Buyer beware........is not a joke. Just discovered while having tint put on my recently acquired 02,Sc2 that it had apparently had tint on it before, and that whoever had removed it had damaged the...
2
2

Are they goners? Pictures of car brands on life support
14
14

S.I.O. Award
Thats the Saturn Idoits Owner Award,I was moving small things with my Ion,well,being lazy,i thought I could leave the METAL book rack in 1 piece,too wide for the trunk,so, i took the topp section...

"Saturn Sky sales likely to soar"
Saturn Sky sales likely to soar at
1
1

I need one more opinion please
My wife had and accident which involved the front right fender, The Bumper cover and a motorcycle. We bought new parts and were planning on putting them on ourselves. The concern have is finding out...
1
1