Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cupholders
Are there any nice Sky owners out there that can take a picture of the inside of their car and post it (or email it) showing me where the cup holders are? :) I bought one (it is not here yet) and I...
1
1

GM Piston & Ring Cleaner
What's it made of? Are there any other solvents that would work as well? Thanks
3
3

Re: Good Car Cover ??
See: have several different types depending on your intended purpose. I cover up a 1991 3000GT before putting it away into the garage for hibernation each Fall through Spring. My cover is a perfect...
1
1

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 28, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

Gas prices forcing me to look for better MPG, questions on saturns
My wife does a lot of driving around, given the high gas prices, I'm looking to buy something easier on gas than my suburban or Blazer. 2 years ago I thought about saturns, looked at auto trader and...
15
15

another cracked cyl head after warranty expires
GM's Saturn: a 'Dead Man Walking' GM's Saturn division is in serious trouble due to chronic powertrain problems, that its recent purchase of Honda engines won't cure. Japanese and South Korean...

Water evaporates from SEALED car batteries!
I have a sealed battery that is 3 years old. It lost its charge. I pried open the top plate which covers the cells (with a screwdriver) and squirted water into the cells. I then glued back the top...
2
2

Couple O' questions...
I've got a 99 saturn..its been good, but lately i've got a couple of noises going on... The first seems to come from the passenger side front tire area, and sounds like a quiet thump thump thump,...
1
1

94 SW2 Oil eater
I understand the 94 S models eats oil and should be checked regularly. I forgot who told me this but I hope he's reading this. Why doe they eat oil? I have no leaks, and do not burn but I do find...
25
25

93 Saturn transmission
My 93 Saturn automatic transmission shifts well in the forward gears. The problem I'm having is when I try shifting into reverse. When I place the gearshift lever into reverse nothing happens for...
5
5

timing chain
I am about to do a timing chain on my 92 saturn sl sohc. I have seen my brother and farther do them before and i have helped.I live way to far away from thwm now to go and get their help. (plus job...
8
8

Wax?
Should I be waxing my Saturn? If so, is there some special type of wax I should use?
4
4

Back up alarm
I have a 2006 VUE and would like to have a back up alarm installed. Saturn does not do it. Any suggestions?
7
7

01 sc2 help
i dont know crap about cars so please bare with me. my 01 sc2 has been driver about 20,000 miles in less then a year i do alot of driving i know. well as of late this loud kinda like humming noise is...
2
2

Saturn Vue
Do these come in a Four Wheel Drive model? or just AWD? Any year to stay away from??
11
11