Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OBD units for sale
Where can I get an affordable OBD unit for my 94 Saturn?
1
1

charging system problem... what else can be wrong?
I'm trying to help a friend figure out what is wrong with a 93 SL2, in which the battery repeatedly keeps going dead. It is definitely some kind of charging system problem. The battery, alternator,...
6
6

temp light flashing
My 1994 Saturn SW2 temp light is flashing the mechanic just replaced the water pump after it was leaking and I'm going back in for them to troubleshoot. Any ideas why the light is flashing even with...
6
6

AC problem
Hi, I have a 2001 LW200 Saturn. While it was the winter, I was using sometimes my air conditioning as recommended. Today, It was warm, so I decided to use my AC but I realise that It do not work. The...
3
3

97' sl1 best car ever
hi there, My 97' sl1 has recently reached 500,000 kms and is still going strong. This car has survived everything from being stolen to a few deer and my son driving it at 140km/hr down a quad trail in...

Transmission questions. Dont want my mechanic to know how oblivious I am.
Bought a 98 SL2 w/108k. I'm not mechanically inclinded, have been ripped off by a variety of mechanics ( thats a fact, not bitter paranoia or delusions). So, I've been trying to educate myself a wee...
4
4

Need air dam for 91 Saturn SC
Got a 91 Saturn SC, the air dam is missing and I understand that this is an important part of the engine cooling system. I haven't searched the junk yards yet. If I can't find one, does anyone know...
6
6

RT: Spring Time Car Cleaning
Random Topic: Time to head to the car washes and break out those pressure washers to get the winter road salts blasted out of every nook and cranny. I spend about 20 times the amount of time blasting...

Global Warrenty
This is my current warranty outfit-over 36K miles.I really dont get what they DO cover,certainly not oil pressure sensors & dash bulbs.Watch it after you real warrenty runs out.
2
2

Need help with wires on my 92 SL1
On the back of the engine on my 92 SL1 ,right above where the tranny bolts to,the are 2 sensors of some kind. One has 2 wires going to it(one of them yellow) and the other has just 1. Which one has...
3
3

'92 SL1 cooling fam wont come on
The cooling fan on my 92 SL 1 wont come on although the temp gauge is past midway. There is current to the fan relay in the fuse box and current to the fuse also.Where else should i look next? Thanks...
17
17

Wheel Bearing trouble
Hello all. I am new here ,and I need some help. My 99 Saturn SL1 is making a roarring noise, and when I turn the wheel to the left the noise goes away, but going streight, or turning right it still...
6
6

Tranmission and Radiator
Does anyone have information on how the transmission and radiator are linked in the 97 SL2s? Can replacing the transmission affect the coolant system in any manner? Are there connections between the...
10
10

Good Friday
Have spend it dropping off my 03 Ion for that dash/tach bulb that burned out,test the dianostic on WHY the servi vehicle light comes on when it feels like good part--I guess--is they;ll bring me back...

Service Engine Soon Light
Hi, I have a 2004 Saturn Vue with the 3.5 V6 and AT. I'm getting a steady Service Engine Soon Malfunction light. It runs fine. It only has 39,000 miles on it, (Just out of warranty) Already checked my...
4
4