Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Better Shifting
Perhaps this is a silly question for someone like me, but perhaps this is the best place to post this question. I consider myself "adequate" with a manual transmission and would really like to improve...
1
1

Blockage in SW2
I'm not an expert on cars so I thought I'd ask advice from everyone here. I own a 2000 SW2 and while driving down the highway a semi lost the tread from one of it's tires. Being the unlucky guy that I...
8
8

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated April 1, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

Clutch pedal
Recently my clutch pedal started making a clicking sound when just before it hits the floor. Just wondering if it's something to worry about. SC-2 2000. I can feel the click in my foot and can hear...
2
2

Upcomming Saturn finance specials?
I'm sorry I missed out on the 'GM Employee pricing for everyone' deal they were running a while ago. Anyone know if there is any super specials coming in the near future?
2
2

Head Set - 98 SL2 - For $85 ?!
Greetings, My 98 SL2 has been eating coolant and oil recently and after replacing the radiator, I found oil in the coolant. I've decided to do the head gasket repair myself and I received a $84.99...
5
5

'98 SL2 SSS alarm disable
Anyone know how to disable the alarm system? I tried the instructions here to no avail. darn thing still arms itself after 1 minute no matter what. Thanks for your help, Stan

Low Fuel Indicator
On my 03 Ion,it seems the low fuel chimes on earlier than it should,can it malfuntion that much?.Maybe needs a factory re set?.
11
11

Saturn Pricing?
OK, I know that Saturn has its 'No Hassle, No Haggle' pricing policy, but how does it work? Do all vehicles sell for the MSRP? Or is there a standard discount off list? I'm looking at the 2006 Vue....
3
3

coolant color?
I just had the water pump replaced on my 93 SL1 and the coolant refilled (not flushed) after an overheating incident. But looking at the new coolant, it appears dirty and gray (not brown). There is a...
3
3

mpg on the 170hp ion 3
what is the MPG on the ion 3 with the 170hp engine?
4
4

will it die?
i have a 1993 sl1 1.9 sohc 5spd w/182k on it i've had the tran service ,motor flushed,water pump,cts, and all that goes w/ the cooling,full tune up,and filter,(it uses no oil)all within the last year....
9
9

2005 Saturn Ion 3 Clutch Problems
Greetings. I have a 2005 Saturn Ion with bulletin problem PIP3613. Saturn told me it is a problem that has no fix. Had the car at the dealer for over two weeks with no resolution. The problem is...
3
3

S series windshield replacement cost
The first windshield I replaced was an insurance job so I did not question the close to C$400. price. Since our car is now old enough that it is not cost effective to insure, I am a lot more careful...

service light on a saturn what does it mean not a SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT
I have a 98 saturn sl2 1.9 dohc. My service light keeps coming on and going off... While one time I start the car it is on then I shut it off and start it up again it will not come on..This is not the...
5
5